☀️ 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑-𝚄𝚙 ☀️

Published: !!-!!-!!
Unedited

Catch-Up:
Toshinori Yagi aka All Might

💙🔥Quirk🔥💙

Quirk: Cremation
You were born with a stronger flame quirk than your brother! Funnily enough a son of his has the same quirk! You have beautiful blue flames that are hotter and stronger than Endeavor's!
Drawbacks:
You'll get dehydrated from overuse! You'll also get heat stroke from overuse!

📚 Occupation 📚
You're the #3 Pro Hero while All Might is #1 but your #2 when Endeavor is #1! You're also a teacher at UA!

🦸‍♀️ Hero Costume 🦸‍♀️

(It's #2)

👤 Who You're Related To 👤
You're Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor's Twin. (Im sorry)

🎭 Your Appearance 🎭
You have the same cyan eyes as your brother! Although that's where the similarities in looks ends! You also have a burn scar over your right eye from your brother.

🦸‍♀️ Your Hero Name 🦸‍♀️

Hero Name:
The Flame Hero; Phoenix

🏳️‍🌈 His Sexuality 🏳️‍🌈
Bisexual 💖💜💙

🔹 Gender & Pronouns 🔹

Gender:
Male
Pronouns:
He/Him & They/Them

⭐️ Polyamory ⭐️

ErasureMight
(Toshinori X Aizawa)
💫Quirk💫

Quirk: Telekinesis
You can make things float with your mind! Unlike your sister who can only move small objects, your quirk if more advanced! And you don't just make things float, you can move them around to your will!
Drawbacks:
Nose bleeds and migraines are caused from over use! You also have a weight limit to what you can lift!

📚 Occupation 📚

You're a Pro Hero in the Top 10!! You're also a teacher at UA so you can help keep an eye on your nephew for your sister, also you love teaching the next generation!

🦸‍♀️ Hero Costume 🦸‍♀️

👤 Who You're Related To 👤Your the twin of Inko Midoriya and the aunt to Izuku Midoriya!

Your the twin of Inko Midoriya and the aunt to Izuku Midoriya!

🎭 Your Appearance 🎭
You have green bangs but the rest of your hair is (Hair Color) and worn the same way Inko does! You also have the same freckles! And your right eye is green, with the other being (Eye Color)!

🦸‍♀️ Your Hero Name 🦸‍♀️

Hero Name:
The Telekinetic Hero; Poltergeist
(And yes I did just use the same one as before 😂😅)