Chapter 1: Mr. Lollipop Man

In the middle of the night, the streets were empty without a single car in sight. Only a lone figure can be seen walking on the side of the road in a calm manner. Despite being dressed in all black, Alec was still noticeable as he had the body proportions of a supermodel. 

Without a care in the world, Alec was humming a beautiful tune before he suddenly stopped to reach into his inner pockets. Grasping the familiar candy, Alec took out the strawberry flavored lollipop. 

Unwrapping it, he immediately placed it into his mouth. With an emotionless expression, no one would have never been able to guess that the handsome young man was on the verge of passing out due to his blood sugar being very low.

The wind started to blow suddenly, sweeping his honey-brown hair back, revealing a smooth white forehead free from blemishes. Alec shivered slightly from the cold before quickly taking a warmth replenishing pill that he had bought from the system earlier on.

Filling warm again, Alec continued his late night stroll only pausing when he heard the sharp cry of the system.

[The male protagonist of the 5th world, "Falling for the Mafia Boss," is 3 feet away, host!] System 67 announced.

'I know 67. Have you forgotten that I was once a system too?'

[Meanie host!] System 67 shouted.

Alec just shook his head. 

"H-h-help..." A tired masculine voice called out from the alley way.

With a frown, Alec bit the lollipop in his mouth, causing it to shatter into tiny pieces. Instantly, sweetness filled Alec's mouth, causing his agitation to ease a bit. Out of the 7 protagonists of the 7 worlds, Luciano was by far the worst.

To Alec, Luciano was the most creepy and possessive out of the 30 men who were chasing after Alec. Luciano was too proud and prideful to let Alec see his true yandere nature unlike the other men. He always put up a gentle façade but that just disgusted Alec even further. 

Of course, Alec never let that show or else he might risk the mission that he had worked so hard for the past year. 

Plus, Luciano was the only one to grow up with the original body. They were adopted into the mafia life style together. 

When Alec first came to this SSS-Class world, he was devastated. He was an experienced system at the World Hopping Intelligence Center. He was born from the main system and was merely a string of data with no emotions. 

After countless years, Alec rose to the top, becoming System 1. As the most powerful system in the company, he was granted countless privileges. One of them was that he was free from working and could just be a salted fish.

That is what he did, for millions of years. That is, until his mother AKA, the main system pleaded for him to help it. 

7 worlds merged together, creating a mega world. The 7 main characters consisted of a 5 males and 2 females. The male protagonists was a CEO from a modern romance world, a Crown Prince from a fantasy world, a military leader from a zombie apocalypse world, a Mafia Boss from a mafia revenge novel, and a S ranked Hunter from a Dungeon based world. 

While the female protagonists was a nanny from a daycare family oriented novel and the other one was an Alpha female General from a futuristic ABO world. 

The mega world was Rank SSS. With 5 male protagonists, 2 female protagonists, multiple villains, second male leads, third male leads, villainess', cannon fodders, side characters, and cannon fodders, it was very chaotic. 

All of them were from different worlds with different genres. What will happen if they all meet? Disaster, that's what.

How could a modern CEO romance male protagonist compete with a villainous grand duke from a fantasy world?