Chapter 2: Fire Ability

Once Alec entered the Guild, he was immediately surrounded by many people.

"Where were you?!"

"Who is that man your holding?"

Alec ignored their inquires and walked past them. He headed to the fifth floor which belong to himself. Alec owned multiple residents and the Death Guild was one of them. 

When he was too tired to go home, he would just use the fifth floor as his personal living space. Alec placed the tired Luciano on his bed before rudely throwing the medical kit at Luciano.

Despite being greatly weakened, Luciano was still able to catch it with ease. Seeing that he caught it, Alec turned around to head towards the bathroom. He was in dire need of a shower and he was not going to let Luciano's presence stop him from doing so.

---

Alec stood underneath the hot running water. The water slid down his muscled and toned body. 

Usually, Alec would wear bagging clothing so his skinny but well muscled body was rarely seen by others.

Alec was greatly blessed by the gods in the looks department. It turns out that most of the important characters from the different worlds were face cons and/or M's for some reason.

Of course, this did not concern Alec at all which was not a surprise at all. Throughout the past year living here, he encountered almost of the main characters and some supporting characters. 

Mainly all of them were members of his guild and Alec knew that most of them just joined his Guild in hopes of coveting him. 

Alec did not care either way since his Guild became the strongest Guild in the world. After all, many were important characters.

Alec was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the System anxious voice. 

[Host! You were just assigned 2 side missions!]

'What's the problem?' Alec questioned.

[Well, one of them is to harass the second male lead of the world, "The Icy CEO loves me," and the female protagonist of the world, "Child Raising Diary: The Children I raised all want to Marry me," at the Night Club and the other...]

'What is it?'

[To help with Luciano's problem.]

'Which is?' 

[Well, he is currently horny. So horny that his powers are getting out of control! If you don't help him relieve his problem, then in 3 minutes, he will blow up the entire guild with his fire ability!]

'...'