Chapter 3: Yellow Eyes

Putting on his black robe, Alec made his way out of the bathroom. He found a panting Luciano sitting on the bed with his right hand pumping his thick long cock.

Luciano lifted his gaze up and was stunned to see Alec right in front of him. Luciano felt his cock twitch in excitement when he saw the slender white legs peaking from the bathrobe.

The dark black night robe contrasted greatly with Alec's milky white skin. Luciano let out a low groan when Alec, without the slightest hesitation took off the bathrobe.

The two men both gulped at the same time, both for different reasons. Luciano because he saw the plump and nicely shaped ass that Alec has and Alec because Alec was able to see Luciano's full length in all it's glory.

[2 minutes left host!]

Alec ignored the sharp cries of the system and focused on the horny man in front of him. Luciano watched Alec approach him through heavy eyes.

Alec removed Luciano's hand and replaced it with his own. Yellow eyes met gray ones.

"Let me help you." Alec said.

Luciano knew that his answer would forever change their relationship. Luciano would always claim his love for Alec was like a younger brother but deep down inside, Luciano knew that it was more than that, but his pride would never allow him to reveal that.

In his moment of weakness, Luciano made his decision.

Luciano hoarsely said, "Okay."