Chapter 4: A Long Night

Alec stopped his stroking motion, causing Lucian to let out a strained gasp. Before Lucian could question him, Alec abruptly licked Lucian's cock monster before opening his mouth wide to suck it.

The sudden motion caused Lucian to throw his head back.

Alec slyly looked up at the panting man. Alec could feel Lucian's thick, muscled thighs shaking. Using some force, Alec pushed Lucian's thighs down so they would stop shaking.

[Host! 1 minute left! Extracting the cum elixir and swallowing it can help you gain an extra 10 minutes!]

'Shut up.'

[Blah, blah, blah... I don't care! Oh! According to Lucian's character profile, he is a virgin. Although he never done it, it says he loves when his his ass is-]

Alec muted his system and concentrated on extracting the 'cum elixir.'

Seeing the bright red blush on Lucian's face and the countless moans leaving Lucian's lips, Alec pulled away from Lucian's dick when his mouth filled with white stuff. 

Alec swallowed it as well as licking his wet fingers, while at the same time not breaking eye contact with Lucian. Looking up at this 'big brother' of his, Alec smirked.

[Ding! +10 minutes before the guild explodes!]

'Bitch, I thought I muted you.'

[Hehe, you can't stop me-]

The system was cut off when Alec powered him off. 

"What happened to the tough and mighty Lulu, hmmm?" Alec said.

Inside his mind, Alec was shocked. He did not think that Lucian would be so submissive. 

Lucian avoided Alec's eyes while turning his head, whispering "Stop calling me Lulu, I'm not a baby."

Alec's eyes widened when he saw Lucian's huge, veiny dick twitch when he called him Lulu.

Alec grinned and kissed Lucian on the cheek, "You like it, don't you? Be a good boy and tell the truth."

Alec watched as Lucian trembled before he spat out, "I don't like it!" 

"Oooh, is my baby being disobedient? What a bad boy. This Master will have to punish you." Alec whispered into Lucian's ears.

Lucian trembled, not from fear but excitement.

"What should it be? Oh! Does Master's bad boy want me to slap your ass, hmmm?"

Lucian nodded.

Alec caressed Lucian's cheek before slowly trailing down to Lucian's neck. Alec used two hands to choke Lucian as he realized he was much smaller than Lucian.

"Mmmmhh." Lucian choke out a moan.

"I need words pet." Alec stated as he stared at Lucian.

Tears started to form on Lucian's face and Alec licked them up, while releasing his hold on Lucian's neck.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master. I want you to punish me. Please, Master." Lucian begged.

Alec smirked and immediately turned Lucian's bigger body over, so now his plump ass was on display. 

Alec grabbed a handful of Lucian's ass and squeezed it. He could not stop himself from massaging it.

Lucian let out muffled moans as his face was in the bed sheets.

Alec rubbed Lucian's right cheek for a while before bring his hand down and slapping his left cheek.

"Ahh!" Lucian screamed in a mixture of plain and pleasure.

Alec stared at the red butt cheeks and his cock twitched. Only then did Alec realize he was hard.

'No way. Am I an S?' He wondered in shock.

'Oh shit, wait a minute! Why am I so stupid? Lucian was not only a yandere but an M!'

But, wait. This was not a good thing! He remembered he used to injure Lucian multiple times as the big villain, thinking it will help his villain image. 

But he can't believe that Lucian was enjoying it! No wondered his villainous points did not raise that much when he was around Lucian!

But enough of that! His main concern was easing Lucian's horny energy and by the looks of it (seeing Lucian's erect cock peeking through the black sheets), it was going to be a long night for both of them.