Chapter 15

Tw: If you find some parts triggering please move on to the next chapter. Thank you 🙏

Mj's POV:
When I woke up I was in my bed. Peter was beside me and there were 2 blankets wrapped round us. Once I'd fully adjusted to the light I felt my head starting to pound. It was the worst headache ever. I sat up and put my head into my hands. Peter woke up shortly after.

"Hey you okay?" He asked. "No" I said looking at him. "What's wrong?" He asked moving hair out my face. "My head hurts" I said closing my eyes. Peter then leaned me back and started to massage my head. "Better?" He asked. "A little" I said quietly. He then kissed my cheek and continued rubbing my head.

After a while, my alarm went off. I opened my eyes and turned it off. "How you feeling?" Peter asked. "Still hurts a bit" I said. I was feeling a little dizzy and nearly fell when I stood up. Peter then got out some clothes and jewellery. "Here, I'll change in the bathroom" he said. He then wondered off into the hallway.

Peters POV:
After changing I headed to Mj's kitchen. I went over to the medical draws and got some paracetamol with water. I then headed back to her room. When I got there she was already changed and sitting on her desk.

"Heya" I said. She turned the chair around, "hi" she said. "I brought you this, it'll help die the headache down" I said. She took it and smiled. "Thanks" she said. She then took the medicine and went back to what she was doing. "Whatcha doing?" I said intrigued. "Just sketching" she said with a chuckle. "Wait hold on get up for a second" I said . "Why" she asked. "Just for a second" I said. She got up and I sat down. I then pulled her down so she was sitting on one of my legs. She turned round and kissed me. "Your a dork" she said pulling away. I then rested my hands on her thighs and watched her draw.

After a while had passed her alarm for school went off. "We should get going" she said packing her sketchbook away. She tried to get up but I pulled her back down. "Hold on" I said pouting. She turned herself round and put her legs on mine. She then wrapped her arms round my neck and attached our lips. After a little making out, we got up.

After getting up, Mj fell a little. She leaned onto me for support. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, just a little dizzy for a second" she said. "You want some breakfast or something?" I asked. "No" she snapped. "Okay, you sure?" I asked turning around. "Yeah....Sorry, I mean....I'm a....erm not hungry at the moment" she said. "Mish you need to eat something if your feeling dizzy" I said concerned. "I feel a little sick so I might just get something at lunch" she said giving a smile. "Okay well if you want something I have food in my bag" I said nodding. "Um....yeah.....thanks" she said slowly. "We should go" she then said walking past me. I followed behind.

The walk to school was silent. I felt like i did something wrong. When we got to school Mj didn't look any better. "Hey mish" I said. "Yeah?" She said. "Go home" I said. "Hm?" She said. "Go home. Get rest and please eat something. You don't look well" I said with my hand on her back. She then said, "But....we have decathlon and I have art and English and I have to give in homew-" . "It doesn't matter. I can just say you won't be at practice okay. I can go give in your homework and you can draw at home" I said interrupting her. She sighed and then got out her homework. She gave it to me. "If you loose this I will never talk to you again" she said sarcastically. "I won't" I said. I lifted her head and said, "eat okay" . I then connected my forehead with hers. She nodded. I then watched as she walked into the distance back to her place.

Mj's POV:
I did agree with Peter I'd eat but the truth is I wasn't going to. Eva and her friends had been texting me a lot recently and just reminding me how fat I am. I started to believe it and have been just skipping a few meals. I didn't want Peter to catch on as I don't really want that conversation with him.