015. Everybody's Stayin' Alive..

"I don't remember anything after dropping Sam off," Steve explained, holding on to the blanket he was given as a welcomed help to fight the chills left behind by what he had endured at the Creel House apparently. So far, he didn't know if he should be grateful he didn't remember anything.

"Nothing at all?" Nancy insisted, worriedly. She was sitting beside Steve on the couch, to his right. Robin sat to his left. Dustin and Lucas shared the armchair Anthony usually claimed for himself. They were back at the Carter house, which Billie didn't realize how good of an idea had been until she got there and was told in a rush by Sam that dad was acting weird, Devin made a creepy drawing and Barry went after his dad to make sure Vecna doesn't get him.

Sam told Barry to have songs ready to play, something he learnt from being there when Max was in danger.

Devin's drawing was being held by Max, who kept turning it on all sides trying to interpret. Billie and Eddie were the ones still standing.

"I remember dropping Sam off," Steve rephrased. "Then I briefly remember getting to the Creel House. Nothing else until I woke up in that basement."

"So he's been infected by the demon since he came near this house," Billie concluded.

"The same house we are in right now," Lucas clarified the detail that silenced the gathering.

That quietness was broken promptly by Nancy's sigh though. She got up from the couch. No way was she going to think this through while sitting down. She need to move in order to think some sense into the situation they found themselves into. Shock was riddled on her face as much as in the mess her curled hair had become after a single demonic encounter.

"Weird stuff has been happening here while you were gone," Sam noted.

"How weird?" Eddie asked.

"Something that looked like Devin pushed me down the stairs," Sam threw a glance at his brother, then back at his sister. "But it wasn't him. He was locked in his room, drawing that."

"This drawing sure has a weird feeling to it," Max let the drawing rest in her lap. "But I don't get it, is it supposed to be the face of the demon?"

Sam shrugged, "Barry told me to show it to Billie. I am not sure if what I understand from it is right."

"We really need a name for this demon," Dustin sighed.

"A name?" Billie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like we named Vecna, and the demogorgon," he explained.

"Demo-what?"

"Ugly Upside Down monster, lots of teeth," Steve detailed with a tired sigh.

"So we need another D&D name," Dustin nodded. "Any ideas, Eddie?"

"How about Mirror Man?" Billie answered before Eddie could even force his mind to bring up the whole compendiums it memorized in relation to D&D.

"I said," Dustin was about to dramatically accentuate, "D&D related."

"Last I checked, the demon is not from the Upside Down."

"You never know..."

"It's not Hawkins originated then. It's from my home town, so I get to name it," Billie argued easily back and forth with Dustin. "Mirror Man played when I saw the demon in my mirror. I think it's fitted."

"Sounds right, yeah," Robin agreed immediately, but over her voice, the demonic sounds from the Creel basement started again, only this time, from the tape Nancy was rewatching, a bit further from the others, towards the kitchen area. Momentarily, the sounds created tension unanimously, passing grimaces between everyone present, even those like Devin and Sam, who did not see Steve get possessed. That particular feeling lasted no longer than how much it took Lucas to nervously lean forward.