So, Uh This Is My Team?

Chris: Welcome, Total Drama fans! Put on some clean undies, cuz, things are about to get wild! (Laughs) 15 spanking fresh contestants and a totally brand new location; (Pans out to reveal the new Island) A Cree island located in western Canada. (Cuts to the scene where Camp Wawanakwa sank in the All-Stars finale) As you might recall, during our heroes vs. villains finale, someone, and I prefer to remain nameless, accidentally destroyed our old island. (Cuts back to the new island) So this is where we landed! No shacks, no showers, no hotels, no hot tubs. The only things we managed to save were the outhouse confessional and all the horrible butt smells that live in it. (An intern comes out gasping for breath and faints) It'll be the roughiest roughing it, that's ever been roughed on Total Drama. So, buckle up! This is Total.... Drama... Pahkitew Island.

The scene cuts to a zeppelin flying across the sky carrying the 15 new contestants. Inside the zeppelin, Ella is humming to herself while You get excited

Y/N: OMG, I can't believe I'm going to be on Total Drama, Hey [Taps Ella's shoulder]

Ella: Hmm?

Y/N: Are you excited to be on Total Drama as much as I am?

Ella: Oh, very much yes

Y/N: Good to hear [you hold out your hand] Y/N

Ella: Ella 

[Ella shakes your hand]

Sky takes out a piece of gum before turning to You.

Sky: Want some gum?

Y/N: Oh sure [Takes gum]

Sky: [Turns to Max] How 'bout you?

Max: Your offer of simple confectionery will not save you from the pure evil of me! But yes, thank you. [chews quickly] Uh! [coughs] Cinnamon! There is no need for you to be that spicy!

Dave: [chuckles] That guy's a little weird...

Leonard: Experiamus! I know many spells to ward off evil.

Dave: Oh. Good?

Ella: And there's nothing that can't be made sweeter than a song! [vocalizes]

Y/N: Wow, That girl really is something

Beardo: [beatboxes] Song!

Amy: Ugh! Switch seats with me, right now.

Samey: [sighs]

Amy: [gasps] Giant!

Jasmine: Are you and I gonna have a problem?

Amy: Switch back, now!

Topher: Chris? Yo, Chris? What the... I don't get it! Chris? Chris has gotta be here somewhere. Anyone seen Chris, you seen Chris?

Sugar: Stop your fidgeting! You scuff my pageant shoes and I'll toss you out the window. You'll be squished flat in two minutes!

Scarlett: Actually, in the first fourteen seconds, he would fall 1,800 feet, but then he would reach terminal velocity and drop 176 feet per second, so if we're flying at the recommended 32,000 feet, he would hit the ground in three minutes and six seconds.

Rodney: Wow. That girl has some real brains, huh?

Shawn: Brains? Whose brains? No one is getting my brains!

[You walk up to Shawn and try to shake his hand]

Y/N: Hi, you wanna be frie-

Shawn: Get away from me, your not getting my brain