Sky Fall

Chris: Last time on Total Drama... we had some, uh... technical difficulties. Then someone, clearly not me, accidentally activated the island's automatic self-destruct sequence. We had an hour to shut down the main computer, or the island would blow, killing everyone who wasn't aboard the fancy helicopter. Scarlett made it to the control room with loads of time, but went loco, big time, and demanded the million bucks or bye-bye island. With the help of an exceedingly handsome Chris-bot, the teens gently subdued Scarlett and very carefully shut down the main computer. I then cashed in some of my cannon miles so that Scarlett and Max could travel home together. Today, five will become four, and soon we will see. Who will go ka-bloom or should I say whom? Whom cares? Let's start the show. It's Total. Drama. Pahkitew Island!

[birds chirping]

[loud crunching]

Sky: Is that a... cabbage?

Sugar: Mama needs some ruffage. 'Nuff said. Or do you want all the hard, dark corn-ridden details?

Sky: Nope, nope, I'm good. 

Y/N: Hey, anyone seen Shawn and Jasmine?

Sugar: He took her on some big romantic surprise. So they're probably off slaughtering goats or something.

Sky: [confessional] Slaughtering goats? Really? Sugar sure has a strange sense of romance. Blugh. But if I wanna win the million dollars, I'm gonna have to consider an alliance with her. How bad could it be?

Sugar: [straining] Ugh! Nothing. How many cabbages does a girl gotta eat to host her own elimination ceremony?

Sky: Uh, Sugar? I was thinking... we...

Sugar: What are you blabbering about? [crunch]

Sky: Um, nope. Nothing.

Sugar: You wanna form an alliance?

Sky: Yeah. How'd you know?

Sugar: It's butt and brain food. Okay, I'll team up with you. But if you're playing with Sugar, you gotta be willing to get dirty!

Sky: No cheating. A dishonest win isn't a win. We play fair or forget it.

[crunch]

Sky: It's the only way either of us will get a shot at the million dollars. Your call.

Sugar: Fine. I promise. [crunch] [confessional] I was totally lying.

Sky: [confessional] Usually, I don't rely on others to help me win. But I think the best thing I can do is team up with Sugar.

Y/N: [Confessional] At this point Sky is just playing with fire, That fat yokel is gonna betray her at any second 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine: Wow, did you think of this all on your own?

Shawn: Um, yeah?

Jasmine: Shawn, we obviously aren't gonna vote each other off, but once we eliminate Y/N, Sugar and Sky, we'll be facing each other in the finale.

Shawn: Uh-huh.

Jasmine: When that happens, we should just play for keeps, then split the money 50/50 regardless of who wins.

Shawn: Uh, yeah. [coughs] Pomegranate? [confessional] Aw, man. How am I gonna break it to her? I need the whole million, half's no good! I've designed a zombie-proof bunker, and if I have to cut corners on the construction materials, I might as well turn it into a ZB&B: Zombie Bed and Breakfast, where my brains are the breakfast, and the beds are... well, they're just beds.