Lies, Cries and One Big Prize

Chris: Previously on Total Drama... Y/N, Sugar, and Sky created their own challenges. Sky came up with hurdles, Y/N jumped 'em, Sugar collected 'em. Y/N's treetop race was more entertaining than a sawing monkey. Not only did Sugar win, she had flung doing it. [chuckles] So it all came down to Sugar's challenge. A talent show. Sheriff Sky belch blasted targets to bits. We were all moved by Y/N's comedy act. And when Sugar combined rap and country music... well it was something I will never forget. See ya! Ha ha. Down to two from three, 'cause now we're Sugar-free. But it'll still be sweet to see who gets beat. So grab a seat. There's one million bucks on the line! It's finale time! On Total. Drama. Pahkitew Island!

Sky: Ah, sleep. Come on, sleep! [confessional] Ugh, what is going on? I've never had trouble sleeping before a big competition. The only difference this time is that I can win a million dollars. Yeah. It's probably the money. I bet Y/N's having the same problem.

Y/N: [snoring] [chuckling] [confessional] [snoring] Huh? Whoa? Wha? Hoo! I knew Lofi beats and ASMR's would come in handy. They can put you to sleep so can be refreshed the next day to win a challenge and score the million, that Or keep you from falling asleep riding your bike. [real time] [snoring] Ah, I'm up [grunts] [confessional] Totally works.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[airhorn blares]

Chris: [over loudspeaker] Sky and Y/N, meeting area, now!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chris: Yes. Today, I fire one of you from a cannon, and then start my vacation.

Sky: And you'll hand one of us a million dollars.

Chris: I haven't forgotten, Sky. I'm just focusing on the parts that bring me the most joy. Okay?

Y/N: So Mr McLean Have you decided yet what the challenge is that which I'll win with... be?

Sky: Wow. English much? Boom!

YN: Ha! I am so do English much! that sounded cooler in my head.

Chris: If I may continue... your final challenge is so demanding, the lawyers insisted each of you get a helper. Eh. It's not a horrible idea. Maybe they'll be able to help us find your bodies. So, which of the past contestants would you like as a helper?

Sky: [confessional] Jasmine and Shawn both have the best skill set, but their friends with Y/N, so I can't trust them to help me win. Hmm...

Y/N: [confessional] My prefence based strictly on physical ability, Jasmine and Rodney show upper body strength, Amy and Sammy have cheerleader reflexes, Ella is pretty nimble on her feet, Dave, Scarlett and Max show signs of intelligence, Topher, Shawn, Beardo and Sugar go in the maybe section. So in retrospect, anyone but Leonard.

Sky: I choose Rodney!

Chris: Choose? [chuckles] No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Y/N: But you asked us who we would--

Chris: I know. I asked you who you wanted. I did that to be mean. [chuckles] Your helpers will be selected thusly. When you press this button, the possible helpers will flash across the screen. Whoever's face it stops on, is your helper.

Y/N and Sky: Ugh!

Sky: Can we decline to use a helper?

Chris: No, but you do get one chance to pass and spin again, just to make things interesting. Who goes first will be decided by a coin toss.

Y/N: Ow!

Chris: Y/N wins! Let's see who you get.