A Blast from the Past

Chris: On the last episode of Total Drama... it was a battle of Truth or Scare, judged by Clucky the Poultry Polygraph, where the competitors had to tell the truth or complete a scary-slash-disgusting challenge. Failure meant this would happen. Looked like something might be uh, brewing between Sky and Dave. Ha ha! But in the end, it was Rodney's chicken taunting and sausage fingers that lost it for Team Kinosewak, and got him voted off. Who's next to let their team down in a hilarious and hurty way? Find out now, on Total. Drama. Pahkitew Island!

[water bubbling]

[animals chatter]

Shawn sighs

(Confessional: Shawn)

Shawn: cool and she's accepting of my lifelong mission to keep my brain from being eaten by the undead. Oh, great! Ding, ding! Full points! But falling for her means I gotta protect her brain and mine! Ha, that's a deal-breaker.

[sea monster growls]

Shawn: Z-Zombies! I'm outta here, man!

(Confessional Off)

[bird chirps]

Sky: And I guess that's why I decided I wanted to become an Olympian. Sometimes, you just gotta go for it. Right?

Dave: Uh, right. I was listening.

(Confessional: Dave)

Dave: I wanna tell Sky how I feel. She's all I can think about. I just hope I don't do that thing I always do.

(Confessional Off)

Sky: My older sister is my role model. She almost made it onto the Candian Olympic team for rhythmic gymnastics.

Dave: Is that even a real sport? I always thought it was a half-time show thing. It's just ribbons and music and useless running around. Looks so silly and-- uh-oh. [confessional] Yup. It's happening.

Sky: How dare you say that about--

Dave: Wait. I always say dumb things just before I tell a girl I like her. Not that I'm always telling girls I like them. Just cute ones. Ugh! Still doing it. [inhale, exhale] I like you. What I wanna know is, do you like me too?

(Confessional: Sky)

Sky: Who stares at a girl and says "I like you"? That's not how it works. You're supposed to write it on a note and give it to a friend of the person you like. Then she tries to pass it to the girl, gets caught by the teacher, and the teacher reads it out loud into class. Everybody knows that! [sighs] Plus, getting into a relationship wtith someone who will eventually be competition makes no sense.

(Confessional Off)

Sky [loud burp]: Sorry, that happens when I'm--

Dave: Nervous! I know. So, was that belch a yes or a no?

Sky: It was an "I like you too" burp, but--

Dave: Don't wanna hear the but! Let's just see where things go. Okay?

Sky: But Dave--

Chris [over loudspeaker]: Wakey, wakey, campers. Everyone gather down by the lake!

(You get up and find out that through out the night Ella was cuddling with You)

Y/N: well good morning

(Ella wakes up and finds out that she's been cuddling you)

Ella: (blushing) Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry, I-

Y/N: It's cool, don't worry about

Sugar yawns and stretches

Ella: Sugar, can I talk to you for a sec?