I Love You, I Love You Knots

Chris: Last time on Total Drama... the teams went wild with balloon animals. And not the kind you think. But in the end, Team Kinosewak went bust, and for the first time, they had to send a member home, so Amy told everyone that Samey was Lamey, but Samey posed as Amy, so Amy took the blamey. Shamey on Samey. Now, let's start the gamey. It's time for Total. Drama. Pahkitew Island!

[ Jump-Cut ]

Jasmine: [stretches]

[thudding]

Samey: Hey! You going foraging without me?

Jasmine: Gee, Amy, you've never gone foraging with me before. That was something Samey did. I.e., not you.

Samey: Right. I mean, foraging? Ew. I'd rather wear those shorts.

Y/N: there ya go kid.

Jasmine: There's the Amy I know. Come on, then.

Samey: [confessional] I'm cool that Jasmine and Y/N know I'm not Amy, because we're pals. As for everyone else, I have to sound and look like my sister.

Shawn: Hi-yah! And that's how you hunt berries.

Dave: I guess that's one way.

Jasmine: Hey, Shawn. Wanna pick with us?

[rustling]

Dave: Whoa!

Samey: I think that was a no.

Shawn: [confessional] I know how dating works. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes your brain being eaten by a zombie baby that was hiding in your pillow!

Dave: [confessional] Call me crazy, but I think Amazon Outback Jasmine with the cool accent has a thing for the zombie guy Shawn, who doesn't bathe. This place is weird.

Scarlett: Careful. Raccoon poop.

[loving music]

Scarlett: Are you all right? Your vacant stare suggests some manner of neurological arrest.

(Confessional: Rodney)

Rodney: How'd Scarlett know I don't like stepping in poop? Of course it means something. Love! Aw, but I can't hurt Jasmine again. She'll be devastated.

(Confessional Off)

Samey: Hey, Rodney. Berries?

[loving music]

Samey: Uh, if you don't like berries, we did find some nuts.

(Confessional: Rodney)

Rodney: Amy says hey? I say hey! All the time! Love is an arrow you can't dodge and I am pierced. [gasps] I've got three girlfriends! Which of my true loves is my truest love? [real time] Is it just me, or does Amy pick way better berries than Samey?

(Confessional Off)

Samey: Ugh. Pretty sure they're the same.

Scarlett: Perhaps you had an involuntary gustatory association with Samey. And unpleasant tastes.

Max: Indeed. Her hideous malproportioned face was spoiling the fruit!

Samey: [growls]

[feedback]

Chris [over loudspeaker]: Morning, campers. It's time to start the day's fun activity. So, get your butts over to the meeting area tout de suite. [chuckles]

Chris: Step right up, players. Team Kinosewak to the right, Team Maskwak to the left.

Ella: I'm saving you a seat, Sugar.