Abused By Manager

⚠️TW: At your own risk
___________________________________

Jungkook POV:

My team and I just finished dance practice when Bang pd called us into the office. When we arrived, he was looking at us with a serious face.

"Sejin's mother fell seriously ill and is now in hospital. He went to see her and he's gone for a while." said Bang pd. We were all shocked.

" Who will now be our manager" Hobi Asked
"I have decided to get a new manager indefinitely. His name is Han Jaegom." Pdnim said.
I don't think the idea of a new manager was very much like to my hyungs.We're not used to such big changes
"Jaegom arrives tomorrow at 8:00 a.m." We all nodded and went home.

Next day:

"Hello, my name is Han Jaegom, I'm 33 years old and I am your new manager." said tall man with lovely smile.
He looked nice. And I think that he looks nice to my hyungs too. We all shaked our hands with Jaegom and then we went to our dance practice.

We practised for 4 hours. After practice we had vocal practice. But before practice, Jaegom called me and said
"Come to my studio now. We need to talk about something." I was a little bit scared that I did something wrong. I excused myself and told them I had to go to Jaegom hyung.

When I came into the office, he was looking at me with a serious look.
"It's your fault that my girlfriend broke up with me and you're going to pay for this." I looked at him shocked.
"Wha-what are you talking about" I said scared.
"She fell in love with you and she totaly forgot about me." he sad angrily.
"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know th-that." I said while shaking.
"Everyone is saying how perfect you are but I don't agree. Your voice is not even good, you're dancing like a robot and you're fat. I mean look at other mambers. They are skinny and pretty but you are fat and ugly. How much do you weight huh? 80 kg." He said mockingly.

Then he started walking towords me and hit me in my stomach. I screamed loudly in pain. He started hitting me harder and harder and telling me how worthless I am. Soon I couldn't breathe properly anymore and that's when he stopped.

" We are going to do this five times a week and if you tell anyone about this I Will do that to him to." I nodded.
"oh and don't forget...nobody likes you. You are just a piece of shit." he said while walking away.

One month later:

And so it went on. I met up with Jaegom five times a week and he beat me up. He humiliated me many times and told me ugly things. I tried to correct this by exercising more and eating almost nothing. I didn't tell anyone about that because I was too scared.
I started wearing long T-shirts to cover up bruises and wounds. My hyunge started to worry about me and they asked me several times if I was fine but I always told them that I was fine and not to take care of me. Today was weighing day and I hope I lost weight. I usually weigh around 69 to 71 kg. We will see how much is going to be today.

When we got to the weighing room, I was very nervous. "What if I didn't lose weight?" I thought.
The weigh-in took place so that Jin started then Yoongi then Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and then it was my turn. I was shaking before I went to the scale.
When I stepped on the scale, everyone in the room looked at me anxiously.

"Are you feeling well, Jungkook?" the doctor asked me.
"Yes, why?" I confusedly asked
"You've lost a lot of weight, Jungkookie" Namjoon said to me.
I looked down at the scale and saw the number 58. In a way, I was happy.

"What have you eaten these days?, are you feeling fine?, did anyone say anything to you?, you're underweight , Jungkookie"

All of a sudden, it got too much. My knees loosened and I collapsed on the floor. Luckily, Jin hyung caught me. I was crying and Jin hyung pulled me into his lap.
After a while, I calmed down.

"What's going on, Kookie? Jimin asked me.
"I don't know" I wiped my tears, and that's when my sleeve accidentally went up. My bruises and wounds showed up. Namjoon grabbed her hand and watched it with anger.

"Who did this to you??"
....
"Jungkook, who did this!" I have never seen Namjoon this angry.
"I can't tell you" I said with tears in my eyes
"Jungkook, please." Namjoon said quietly.
"We love you, you can always Tell us what is wrong. We will listen. Jungkook, we are family and you can count on us. If you don't tell us who did this, I will call the police. You can trust us."

"It-it was J-Jaegom hyung." I said scared.
Everyone looked shocked and angry.
"What did he do? " someone asked.
"He beat me up, said I'm too fat and told me to leave the group."
I sighed.
"Can you stand up for me, please" Hobi asked.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. Hobi lifted my shirt and gasped.
"Look at you. You're thin as a stick. I can see your ribs. You're fucking skin and bone." and he ignored my bruises.
"You are perfect the way you are. We love old Jungkook, not that Jungkook."
I cried even more and finally fell asleep in Jin's lap.

Namjoon POV:

I saw that Jungkook fell asleep and told Jin to carry him to the car.

Tomorrow I will kill Jaegom. How could he do that to my Kookie. He is going to pay for this.

When we arrive home I carried Jungkook to his room and me and members (except Jungkook) sat on the couch and had a conversation about Jungkook's condition.

Next morning:

I woke up at 6.00 a.m becouse I couldn't sleep. I was so worried about Jungkook.

At 9.00 a.m me and other members went in Hybe building. We left Jungkook at home because he needs a lot of rest.
We went in control room and check cameras.
"I'm actually a little bit scared to watch this." Taehyung said.
"Yes, me too. I don't want to see how Jungkook is getting hurt. But we need to watch it, becouse we need to show that to police later." I said back.
I click "start" and what I saw was Just terrible.
.....
"oh my god"
"I can't belive what he did to Jungkook."
"I'm going to kill this man"

"Okay. Now we just need to call the police." I said.

30 minutes later:

Nobody POV:

Police came into the building and they arrested Jaegom.

Everyone was very happy and Bangtan couldn't wait to come home and tell Jungkooku the good news.

"We need to tell Jungkook that Jaegom is gone nad show him how much we love him. He needs to recover as soon as possible." Jimin said happily.

___________________________________

This is my first oneshots. I hope you liked it.
I'll try my best to update once a month.

With love!💜
Kookiebunny90