The Fire

⚠️TW: I don't think there is any but if there is something that triggers you than I am sorry. At your own risk.

BTW: I am not a doctor, so all the information may not be correct.

This is a time when Jungkook was still going to school. (after debut)
______________________________________

Nobody POV:

Bts were in the dance practice room working on their choreography for their new comeback. Although the dance was quite difficult, they did very well already (even Hobi said this).

When they had a ten minute break, Jungkook suddenly remembered that he had a geography test tomorrow.
"Hey hyungs, I have a test tomorrow and I'd like to study. Could I maybe leave dance practice earlier today, please" He looked at them with puppy dog eyes because he knew they always fell for that.
"Yes, of course you can. Your choreography is really great, so I don't see a problem." His hyungs are really the best.
"What if we all just finish, I don't want Jungkook to be alone." Jin's maternal side appeared.
"Jin hyung, I think Jungkook can be home alone for a few hours. We still need to practice a little more anyway. Your hands are still too limp when you dance" The others laughed.
"Thanks hyungs, love you!" He said while leaving.

Jin was still a little worried about Jungkook, but he knew that Kookie was no longer a baby (tearing up) and could be alone for a while.

One of the drivers took Jungkook to the dorm and he thanked him. When he arrived, he immediately went to his room and began to study.

Unfortunately, he didn't see the computer wires that caught fire in the living room.

After two hours, BTS finally finished with practice.
"Ahh finally, everything hurts!" Taehyung groaned.
"Haha. I'm really proud of all of you. You were fantastic today" the dance instructor complimented them.
Jin was already bursting with worry for his Kookie.
"I hope you're all right, my bunny." he thought and smiled.
Jungkook meant a lot to the group, especially to the oldest member. He practically raised him. If anyone did anything to Kookie, Jin would surely kill them.

Meanwhile in the dorm:

Jungkook POV:

I had just finished studying and I was already honestly tired, I could barely keep my eyes open. I laid down on the bed and (un)luckily fell asleep quickly.

It was half an hour later and my sleep was disturbed by a strange smell. I'm starting to notice that you smell like smoke. I panicked, but I quickly realized that it was probably just my hyungs. Most likely, Namjoon wanted to cook again and burned the food. I laughed to myself. Then I called hyung's name to check if everything is ok.
"Namjoon hyung.....Namjoon hyung!.....Hyung!!!." no one answered and that's when I started seeing smoke coming under my door and coming into my room. It spread very quickly and soon I started coughing. I wanted to find out what caused the sudden smoke and opened the living room door.

It was the worst decision I have ever made.

The whole couch was on fire! The ground was burning due to heat and it became difficult to breathe. I wanted to quickly go back to the room, but when I touched the doorknob, I was struck by a very strong pain. The doorknob was extremely hot. (no shit Jungkook). I didn't know what to do. I tried to stop the fire but it just spread. Black spots began to appear in my vision and I could no longer breathe. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't take it anymore.
I fell unconscious on the floor in the burning living room.

Jin POV:

We were returning home and when we got to the stairs we ran up. As I was about to open the door, Yoongi saw smoke coming from under the door. This worried me and when I touched the doorknob it was hot as hell.