2

-

•Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘs
𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

-

Frankie woke up to belly shaking her.
"What time is it?" Frankie asked slowly
"Like 5 but who cares I need help" belly said squeeling.

"What do you possibly need at 5 am?" Frankie said slamming her face into her pillow noticing Jeremiah was no longer beside her.

"I have a date with cam!" she said with a smirk.
That made Frankie perk her head up.

"A date you say? I think I can help with that" the brunette said smirking to her sister.

-

Frankie made her way down the stairs to the kitchen as slow as she possibly could.

"My favriote girl is finally up" Jeremiah cheered walking away from Steven, and up to the girl spinning her.

"Oh my god sza is here? How dose my hair look" Frankie jokingly said looking down at the boy.

"Why do you always have to ruin our moments" Jeremiah groaned placing her back on the floor.

Frankie rolled her eyes at that "bells your back early I thought you were with cam" Frankie said curiously to her twin.

"Where were you? Is that a bruise?" laurel question her daughter poking at the bruise.

"I um bumped into someone" belly said looking towards Conrad.

"Doesn't look that bad" Connie piped up.

"Uh cereal?" "Yea, hit me"

"Oh my god" Susannah called from the other room.

"Belly and Frankie are going to be debutantes!" Susannah cheered.

Frankie spit out her apple juice. "I'm sorry wha-" Frankie was shushed by Jeremiah's hand . All he did was wink at her and smirk.

The blonde had just got back at the girl like he said he would. Douche
"I hate you" Frankie whispered.
"No you don't" he smirked.

He was right. She could never hate him.

"It's really not that big of a deal" belly said as Susannah pulled her into a hug.

"Uh I'm sorry um belly and Frankie, like my sisters like those things?" Steven said pointing at the two girls.

"I didn't really have a choice" Frankie said in a low whisper and a roll of her eyes.
Jeremiah just dropped his arm around her shoulder and smiled.

"Shut up cretin"

"Ok this is gonna be so much fun, just you wait. There's is the um the tea, the auction, the ball of course. I gotta write this down" Susannah said scurrying to a paper and pen.