5

•Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘs
𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝

Frankie stood alone spinning trying to get her foot work right. If it wasn't obvious Frankie had chickened out of asking Jeremiah to be her escort. So there she stood. Alone. In the middle of her Waltz lessons looking like a fool.

That was until The Waltz instructor ms. Covington began to speak.
"As you all know, the Waltz is the most highly anticipated part of the ball. So, please join your partners now" she said as everyone got into there designated pairs, whilst Frankie stood alone awkwardly looking to everyone.

She had thought she was going to be alone, well that was until Nicole came up.
"Hey. Where's your escort?" She said grabbing onto Frankie's hands.
"Weren't you going to ask Jeremiah?" She said slowly.

"Um, six margaritas kind of ruined that plan" Frankie giggled.
"I actually counted seven" Nicole shook her head laughing.
"Wow. Even better" Frankie laughed.
"That's ok, I'll be your partner for today." She smiled. "Thank you" Frankie let out a long sigh.

"But you need an escort for the big night. Paige is gonna have like an aneurysm if you wait to long" Nicole acknowledged.
"Yeah so will Susannah" Frankie smiled.

"All right. Take a step, go back" Nicole guided.
Just as Frankie had thought she got the hang of it she stepped on Nicole's foot.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" Frankie gave a sorrowful look.
"It's all good just go back before you step forward. Ok?" Nicole said smiling.

"Alright" Frankie said trying to follow her instructions but it was no use. Frankie just couldn't understand what to do.

That's when Jeremiah walked into the hall and began to lean on the side of the archway to watch the brunette struggled to even step backwards in her heal.
He let out a small laugh before walking towards Nicole and Frankie.

"Hey ladies. Mind if I have this dance" the blonde smirked to both girls.
"Yes. Actually she's all yours" Nicole turned away fast.

"Frankie.." he said causing both teens to let out small laughs.
"Jeremiah.." she smiled to the blonde.

"Your gonna get me in trouble with Paige" she tapped on his mesh shirt see threw shirt.
"Uh. Hey" he whistled over to Steven. The boy passed the blonde his jacket before going back to shayla.

"Okay, Harry styles" Nicole smirked to the two.
"How's this? This better?" he said guiding his hands back into hers.
"Okay" Frankie giggled.

"Does jere ever take anything seriously?" Shayla questioned with a laugh.
"Yeah, food and flirting. Same goes for Frankie" Steven smiled down to shayla.

"He told me he doesn't do deb balls" Dara leaned over to Gigi.
"I asked him to escort me twice" a girl said gritting her teeth. "God.." Gigi sighed.

"Hey Alexa. Play so pretty" Jeremiah leaned over to the Alexa.
"So pretty by reyanna Maria" the voice sounded through the Alexa.

"Oh god jere why now" Frankie groaned.

As jere began to dance Frankie threw her head back letting out long laughs watching the boy.
This soon caused the whole entire room to start dancing along with the blonde including Frankie.