5.5

•Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘs
𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝

Frankie looked down at her phone slowly before making her way back to her room.
That was until Jeremiah stopped her.

"Hey, come on. Let's go swim" he offered leaning on the side of her door with a smile.
"Oh, um, my moms been on me about cleaning my room. Especially since yesterday " Frankie shrugged. Of course it wasn't a total lie Frankie just felt awkward after everything that happened between them just hours ago, and her room was absolutely disgusting.

"How come nobody ever wants to play with me?" He smirked.
Frankie let out a small laugh. "Later" she kissed his cheek before closing her door.

Jeremiah stood looking down to we're Frankie was just moments ago smiling to himself.
He was finally getting his chance with the girl he had always wanted.

-

It was late, and Frankie was doing laps in the pool trying to get her mind pulled away from the blonde boy.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

Yet she still couldn't get the blonde out of her head. It was like he was engraved into her head, no matter how hard she tried the thought of him just wouldn't and couldn't leave her head.

As she dosed her head under the water her sight was met with non other than the blonde boy.

As the two teens rose to the top of the pool they stared into each others eyes.
He was making this harder than it had to be.

"Is this one of your solo night swims, or can I join" he smiled to the brunette.
"Sure" she shrugged smiling back to the blonde before her.

"Oh kie." Jeremiah dragged on.
"What" Frankie chuckled.

"Are you sad I made you a debutante?" He smirked as they swam circles around one another.

"No, it's probably good that you did it. It gave me a chance to get away from you" she faked a disgusted look.

As he look around and smiled she splashed him. "What is it" she laughed.
"It's nothing" he smiled back to the girl.

The two teens began to stare into each other's eyes. Frankie's breath hitched as the two grew closer and closer by the second.

"Everything" he shook his head as the two grew closer.

"Your my best friend." He went quiet and she sunk closer and closer to him.

"But, There are times I want it to be more" he said tilting his head.
The teen were only centimeters away.

"Really. Why didn't you say anything?" Frankie breathed out shaking her head.

"Well, there was always something going on with you. Last summer you were with Enzo and this summer your a deb" he said looking to the side.

"And I guess I was just waiting." He was staring back into her eyes.

"For me?" She shook her head.
"Yeah" he whispered.

"Do you think you could ever..." he slowly looked towards her.

"Yes. Yes" she smirked to the blonde.

Susannah told me that when I was born, she knew I was destined for one of her boys.
I always hoped it would be Jeremiah.
And maybe just maybe Now it was finally happening. Here I am about to kiss Jeremiah fisher.

Jeremiah slowly grabbed onto Frankie's hand intertwining there fingers.

The two began to lean in slowly. Breath hitched. Relaxation blowing over the two as they intertwined there hands letting one another fully sink into the other. there lips parted as they met the others.

This is what the two had hoped for. This is what they wanted. Maybe even needed.
This was for them. For each other.

Word count- 747