4

•Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ•
𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩•

Jeremiah hadn't cared if Frankie was small, large, tall, short, loud or even quiet he only cared about what they could be. What he could give her. What he could show her. How she could love him.

He wanted her and there was no point in arguing with the fact that he would most definitely never get over the brunette he fell for in grade school.

He had been hopelessly devoted to the thought of one day calling her his, one day holding her because she was his, kissing her because he was hers.

Even if Frankie didn't want him back he knew that no matter what, he would always love her.

today was the day he was going to prove to her that he was more than a boy who flew from guy to girl.

He was gonna show the girl he had hoped would soon be his that he was worthy of her love.

-

The forth of July in cousins is all about traditions. Susannah decks out the whole house, the dads come up for the weekend, the boys steam clams and shoot off fireworks.

All the other forth of Julys, Frankie and belly were tagging along. But this year they have friends. They had plans.

"Can I finish your milk" Jeremiah looked to Frankie. "Here" she smiled. "Yo, I'm gonna go wash the clams." Conrad opposed.

"Did you get the lighter fluid" he questioned the blonde.
"Yeah, it's already on the beach" he mumbled.
Frankie leaned over pulling her sleeve to wipe off Jeremiah's milk mustache as he smiled lovingly to the brunette.

"Are we done with the portrait yet?" Steven groaned. "Yeah, for today. But you do look good in a dress shirt Steven" Susannah smiled.

"Uh, which makes me think if Frankie doesn't hurry up and ask someone to that ball, you should take her" Susannah looked over to Steven.

"I'm not going with Steven. He's- he's dirty" Frankie dramatically fainted into Jeremiah's arms.

"No, yeah no way I'm already going with Shayla" Steven argued.
"To the debutante ball?" Laurel asked walking into the kitchen. "Yes." Steven smiled.

"As an escort?" Laurel gave a shocked look.
"Wrap your head around it, alright mom" he smiled even wider than before.

"Shaylas coming today with Nicole and Gigi so you'll meet her" he looked towards laurel.

Frankie let out a loud groan. "No please no I can't deal with belly complaining about Nicole and Co-" Frankie was about to say as Jeremiah pushed his hand in front of her mouth.
"Ahh, she meant she doesn't want to hangout with the girls. She would rather be with me" he smiled awkwardly receiving worried looks from the family.

"Hunny I think if anything Frankie needs to get away from you, oh and don't forget Covington's first dance rehearsal is tomorrow so, uh tick tock" Susannah looked to the girls.
"I'm asking cam today" belly shrugged.
"I'll figure it out later" Frankie mumbled as her and Jeremiah pushed each other back and forth.