3.5

•Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘs
𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

Laughter erupted from the table the family sat at.

"So cam you mind if I call you cam Cameron?" Jeremiah said smirking.
"Mm hmm, yeah man feel free, that's funny" cam smiled.
"Cool"

"I'm glad your here Cameron" Susannah interjected.
"I know your mom Denise from the club. I have heard a lot about you"
"Thank you so much for having me Susannah.

"Total milf" Frankie whispered to Jeremiah causing him to let out a small laugh.

"My mom says hi" he smiled.
"Cam have you ever had miyeok-guk before?" Laurel questioned.
"It's a Korean birthday tradition" she faced a bowl towards him.
"No looks so good. thank you" cam said grabbing the bowl and smiling at the women.

"Belly told me your vegetarian so I didn't put any meat in it" laurel said sitting down.

"Thank you laurel" he smiled.
"Why don't you eat meat cam Cameron?" Jeremiah said while Frankie nudged his side.

"Uh, the meat industry is like the number one contributor to global warming" he shrugged. "Mm" "and I just, I like animals" he smiled.

"Just don't come for my leather jacket" Taylor pushed in.
"I'm pretty sure you mean pleather" Frankie teased.
"Ooh"

Taylor just stuck up her middle finger while Jeremiah and Frankie giggled to one another.

"You know uh actually belly eats meat" Conrad rolled his eyes.

"Do you let her kiss you with those lips?" Frankie smirked.
"Guys" belly shook her head.

The table erupted into more laughter. "Stop"
"No I don't judge people for eating meat. It's just like a personal choice. I don't care" he smiled shaking his head.

"So you don't mind if uh like her lips touch a dead animal and then those dead animal lips touch your lips right" Frankie broke out into heaps of laughter. "Ow" Belly kicked his leg.

"I don't mind at all" cam chuckled.
"Um in fact" he leaned over placing a small kiss to belly's lips.

Conrad turned away fast.
"Aw" laurel sighed As Frankie and Jeremiah fake gaged.

"All right. Belly's allowed to kiss" laurel rolled her eyes. "But that's it" she laughed.

"Mom please, no your so not funny" belly leaned her head down. "No more wine for you ok"

"I'm sorry I just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss someone who once fully shat in the bathtub" Steven pointed out.

"I was like 2 years old" "two? more like 6" Steven and jere said in unison.

"Shut up Steven"
"aww I remember that. God that feels like a lifetime ago" Susannah sighed.

"I remember last summer when and you" Frankie pointed to Jeremiah "and you" she pointed to her brother "dared him to pee in the fireplace and you stunk up the entire house for days" Frankie laughed out. "Do you remember that?" She smirked.