Our Moments - 5

Authors P.O.V

Chan has had an idea for a while that hes been wanting to try, a new room change. the dorms organisation currently looks like; (not accurate, just for the purpose of the story)

- Chan, Felix, Minho

- Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin

- Changbin, Jeongin

Chan wanted a room change but he was worried about....Jisung. Ever since the younger, or rather older, enlighted him on his secret he has been worried about Ji's secret getting out even though Chan knows Jisung is capable of taking care of himself. Thats why Chan chose Han to choose the room changes with him, little did Chan know Jisung had a clear idea of who he wanted to share his room with.

The two members were in Jisungs soon to be old room talking about who should go in which rooms and came to the conculsion of; (again not real just for the purpose of the story)

-Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin

-Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin

-Jisung, Minho

Time skip - next morning - 9 am

"Guys!!" Chan yelled througout the dorm

He recevied alot lot of what's and groans from the other members

"Get your butts here now!"

Suddenly a school of 6 men came rushing towards where Chan and Jisung were, stood in the living room ready to hand out the news and prepare for room moving chaos.

"Were doing a room switch" Jisung said realising that Chan was being silent for dramatic effect however he was getting bored.

"oh you're saying it? okay. the rooms are me, Seungmin, Jeongin in the slightly bigger 3 bed room. Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin in the smaller 3 bed room then Jisung and minho in the 2 bed room. is that okay?" Chan asks looking around and suddenly... chaos everyone rushing to move to their newly assigned room, Chan and Han joining the chaos shortly after.

Time skip

Jisung's P.OV

I moved my suitcase and 2 bags into the 2 bed room that i will now be staying in with my boyfriend, who to my surpise was already in the room claiming a bed an organising his things. I kicked the door shut with my foot before dropping all my stuff on the vacant bed.

Suddenly i felt two musclar arms wrap around my torso slowly, pulling me into a back hug.

I hears a voice whisper in my ear "Im assuming you made Chan give us the 2 bed room? does he know?" Minho speaks calmly

I was quick to reply still not facing my boyfriend, just enjoying the back hug as we both slowly rock back and forth " He doesnt know about us but he know i-im a... you know.."

"vampire...?" Minho replies quickly earning a "mhm" from me

We remain like that for a second before I turn around to face Min. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a sweet kiss. He kisses me back before we both pull away and smile. I feel a blush crawl up my neck as our gaze locks once again.
"can you help me unpack please?" I beg with puppy like eyes

Minho lets out a giggle and nods his head. We spend the rest of the morning unpacking our things to make the room more our own.

Author note:

Im sorry its another short part but it is 2 parts in one day so...

Still open to suggestions btw

Please vote and have a good morning/day/evening/night

Goodbye my lovelies! Xx

Word count - 581