Another Story to Tell - 8

Jisung P.O.V

Once I saw Chan, I knew it was over. No more secrets, no more alone time. I had to prepare for a lecture, I just know he saw the hickeys too. How long was he there?! This is not good.

"H-Hyung..." was the only thing I could mutter. I look down, fiddling with the bed sheets.

I saw Chan cross his arms out of the corner of my eye, "Would either of you care to explain the dark marks- no HICKEYS on Minhos neck? hmm?" At this point I could see anger, confusion, disappiontment all written on Chans face, now I feel guilty... Minho sat up and began...

"H-Hyung, just hear us out i-i..." Minho tried but he looked down then continued. "I really like, no love Jisung and I know, you know what he is and im sorry we didn't tell you but umm.... w-were d-d-dating..."

Minho said this faintly, I was silently begging for acceptance from Chris, he is like a big brother to me and I dont know what I would do without him. I sat up next to minho, sheets still cover my legs, I grip minhos hand under the covers and interlock our fingers, praying he understands ill always be there for him.

"Does anyone know where-" Seungmin suddenly bursts into the room. "oh hi Hyung, woah this atmosphere is tense...ill be going"

When the door closed me, chan and minho all burst out laughing. Chan remained smiling as he sat on the edge of the bed

"Look, im upset that neither of you told me about your realtionship." Me and Lino smiled "But im happy for both of you, you suit each other" Chan said with a smile

"Thank you so much Hyung"
"yes thank you"

"BUT NO MORE HICKEYS! Have I made myself clear!" Chan continued, this time stern and a little scaring I will admit

"Yes h-hyung"
"Yes sir" I said

I let go of my boyfriends hand and pulled chan into a hug, forcing Minho to join aswell.Chan was about to walk out the door when he said..

"No sex." He said then continued
"While the members are in the house" He exited with a smirk. I quickly covered my flustered face while Minho just laughed.

"Gosh Baby, you're so cute" He whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Whatever" I mumbled into my hands

"I'm getting food" I say as I get up and throw on some clothes before leaving to the kitchen.

In the kitchen

"Oh hey hyung" I nearly jump out my skin from a voice, a turn around to see Felix stood facing in the fridge

"Gosh you scared me lix"
"Sorry"

Authors note

Well the end was a bit strange..

Whatever

Sorry it's been awhile I've been sooo busy but I'm back

Word count - 453