Blood Bags - 14

^ Jisungs Outfit 

^ Jisungs Outfit 

-

The wind brushed through the dark trees. Hard pebbles hit against each other under the comfort of Jisungs black boots. His all black outfit looking slightly suspicious as he fiddles with the black mask on his face. Jumping over a 7ft fence with ease, he approaches a window. The bright gaze of the moon illuminates his face beautifully. Placing a hood over his dark brown locks he forcefully pulls open the window, climbing into a dark room. A light peeks from under a door in the room. The echos of footsteps are audible from the hallway of the hospital. Jisung quickly hides in the corner behind a cabinet and counter.

 The door opens to the security room that the male is currently located. An older woman turns on a small lamp on a desk and sits on the desk chair, turning her head to the monitors, away from Han. He appears behind her without a sound and places his hand on her shoulder and a cloth over her mouth covered in a special drug to send her asleep. She attemps to scream but fails, nails scratching at the wrist of the man behind her as she falls unconscious. He moves the chair she is sat in to the side and turns his attention to the monitors in front of him.

He pulls an old flash drive out his pocket and plugs in into the system. The cameras flash before presenting an old video of the hospital on the display. He adjusts his hood with his black, leather gloved hands and exits the room carefully.

Marching down the white halls of the hospital he turns his head at every corner as he approaches his destination. He climbs down a small set of stairs and opens the door into the basement, cool air immediatly brushing against his face. He walks in quietly, blue dim lights line the edges of the room. 

He looks around at blood bags lining the walls. Stacked in boxes and sitting on shelves. He walks up to a shelf and grabs a bag of o-. Pulling downs his mask, he allows himself to let out a small moan as the slightly thick substance runs down his throat. Jisung grabs a collection and stuffs them into a small backpack he brought. He pulls his phone out of his pocket as the time reads 2:58am. He lets out a groan of annoyance, realising he's going to have a rough day at dance practice with the lack of sleep he will receive. 

He leaves the basement, making sure to leave no traces of him ever being there. He finds his way back to the security room to find the woman just attempting to wake up. He takes the file out of the comupter, returning the footage back to the live and turns his attention to the lady on the desk chair. She spots him but before she can let out a scream Han pulls down his mask and looks her directly in the eye, using his compulsion on the innocent woman.

"You came into work and fell asleep on the job. No one was ever here and you never saw me"

After he concluded his sentence he wasted no time climbing out the window and jumping over the fence that runs around the perimeter of the local hospital. He runs down the streets of Seoul through alleyways to avoid be sighted. He quietly enter the dorm and sneaks through to his room. He closes the door and looks at his boyfriend sleeping soundly on Jisungs own bed. He smiles to himself and quietly pulls the suitcase out the place the contents of his backpack in. As he was closing the case he felt a sudden pain in his face, followed by him falling with someone on his hips, holding his collar.

"Oh my god, it's just you. I thought you were breaking in." 

Jisungs smiles at his boyfriend who had pulled his mask of his face and was looking at where he punched him.

"I'm sorry I hit you"

"Its fine it'll heal by himself" Jisung watched as Minho studied his dark outfit.

"Where were you, these aren't clothes you should sleep in?" Minho gives his boyfriend a stern look.

"I-i was uh. I went out to clear my h-head" he said sounding more like a question then a statement. By the expression that laid on Minho face he could tell he didn't believe him but chose not to question. Instead he pulls the other man closer by the neck, catching his lips in a slow kiss. They eventually break apart and Minho climbs off his boyfriends waist and offers him a hand up.

-

A.N 

Have a good day my lovelies <3

Word count - 799