Disaster Day - 11

Quick author note-
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long 😪 I'm back with a new chapter.  Also thank you so much for 1.80k reads that is insane and cannot thank you enough. Anyway have another dose of Minsung.

----------------------------------------------------

It was now January of the new year and the boys had a rough start. The disaster started at one of their latest concerts...

"HYUNNNGGG I CANT FIND MY SHOES!"

"AND MY SHIRT IS MISSING"

"MINE TOO"

"I CANT FIND MY BELT"

An array of different statements echoed from the backstage changing rooms. The main costume designer had abruptly quit and fled to Indonesia for family and the other designers were off sick. Leaving the poor staff of Stray kids to deal with the costume problem... or rather lack of costume problem. The members had a one time concert for stays in Seoul and were set to perform in less than 2 hours. As well as this the makeup designer who was supposed to be working on Seungmins, Jeongins and Chans makeup had all her kit sabotaged by the previous costume designer as they had always argued over corresponding designs and how to match the outfits to the makeup. Resulting in the makeup crew having to share which was time consuming and rather unhygienic.

Thus the disaster backstage began.

Minho was running around frantic and barefoot, he had lost his shoes and his boyfriend in the span of 30 minutes.

"HANNI!" His voice echoed through the hallway littered with staff and other crew members.
Minho opened every door he could find, which he later found out wasn't good for his eyes when he caught two staff members making out in a small supply closet.
Luckily he marched into the next room to find a black leather couch. The room was small, it had a vanity but was significantly smaller then the ones found in the main makeup room. Other then that everything was bland, a black closet on the right hand side of the room but something else had came into his vision. On the couch lay a man.

Han Jisung to be exact he appeared to be sucked into his phone while looking... distraught?

"Oh thank god..." Minho finally spoke, catching the attention of the other. He closed the door behind himself and went to lay his head in his loving boyfriends lap, looking up at him.

"Were you looking for me?" The younger asked, smiling down to his lover as he turned his phone off and placed it next to him, his mood Seemingly changing from the strange look before.

"Yeah" Minho simply answered, reaching up to cup Jisungs cheek, the other closing his eyes and leaning into the touch, Minho then continued.

"It's a disaster out there. Clothes thrown everywhere! Missing shoes, Makeup taking 10x longer than before!" Minho got louder and faster as he continued talking exaggerating with his arm movements causing Jisung to giggle.

"What?"

"Nothing you're just adorable"

The other smiled and sat up, holding Jisung by his waist and pulling him closer. The younger immediately wrapped his arms around Minhos neck as the distance between them shortened. And when the day couldn't get any worse, the door slammed open to reveal the group maknae. seeing them kiss.

Looking at them, he had shoes in his hands that Minho recognised. They were his boots he was looking for, the missing ones for the stage. However, they slipped from his grasp as his hands flew to cover his eyes.

"I-i-im sorry t-to inter-rupt I found hyungs s-s-shoes" He yelled quickly, apologising and bowing deeply.

The couple share a scared look, knowing they would now be forced to share every detail with Jeongin who was known for being bad a keeping secrets. This day did get worse...

"Innie come sit" Minho stated as he repositioned himself and patted empty space on the couch. The other was reluctant but none the less, closed the door and went to join his hyungs, handing Lee know his shoes in the process.

The younger turned to them both, questioning with a very confused look on his face "What did I s-see?"

Han turned to the confused boy, reaching over Minho to take I.N s hand into his own. 
"Jeongin im going to tell you something but you have to PROMISE to keep it a secret okay?"

"okay...?"

Then the couple began to explain their relationship and telling Jeongin how Han is a vampire, and all the information that came with that. Jisung was tired of explaning as he has done it multiple times over the last three months. Eventaully the youngest left again.

"This day is a disaster" Minho started "Baby are you okay by the way, when I first came in you looked distressed are you alright?" 

"Im fine Min, thanks for asking im just...hungry thats all"

Without a blink of an eye the human held out his wrist , signalling for the vampire to drink from him. 

"No" Jisung stated firmly, pushing his arm away
"Im not making drinking from you an everyday thing. Ill be fine and have something when we get home, my flask got left in the van." Jisung pushed himself into the others chest, hugging him as he was hugged back. Still grateful for his boyfriend wanting to look after him.

"Are you sure you'll be okay performing?" Han let out a small chuckle at the others statement, 

"Of course no need to worry jagi"

Minho just hummed in contentment as he snuggled into his boyfriends neck. When they thought they could finally get some peace they heard the annoucment

"Stray Kids, you're on in 5!" 

The couple sighed but got up and headed to the stage, preparing for a long but fun 2 hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Im sorry for the longbreak but im back, I hope you enjoy this, the drama is increasing guys ;)

Happy Valentines day!

Goodbye my lovelys <3

Word count - 962