𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

---

     "WE MISSED YOU," Lucas said as he, Miles, Dustin, and El all stood huddled together in a group hug.

     "I missed you too."

     After Mike and El's reunion, it was revealed that Hopper had been keeping her away the entire time. Mike, of course, was livid. The man took the younger boy into the other room to try to explain but based on the faint yelling that could be heard, it wasn't going very smoothly.

     "We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin said as they pulled apart.

     El gave Dustin a look, her eyebrows furrowing as she reached forward, sticking her fingers in the boy's mouth, "Teeth."

     Dustin gave a confused look, "What?"

     "You have teeth."

     Everyone laughed. "Oh, you like there's pearls?" Dustin said before purring, taking El by surprise.

     The girl turned to Miles, "And you... look the same."

     The boy only shrugged, smiling.

     "Eleven?" Max came forward, "Hey, um... I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." She said extending her hand.

     El looked her in the eye and proceeded to walk right by her to hug Joyce. Miles put a hand on the other girl's shoulder, "She's kind of shy." He excused.

---

     OBJECTS CLANGED TOGETHER AS THEY WERE THROWN OUT OF THE FRIDGE BY DUSTIN IN ORDER TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE DEAD DEMO-DOG. Steve and Miles stood with the same shocked expression, Steve holding the creatures corpse as he gaped at the boy.

     "Is this really necessary?" The teen asked.

     "Yeah," Miles said, "I don't think Ms. Byers will appreciate all her groceries laying on the floor when she gets home with Will." Joyce, Jonathan, and Nancy took Will to Hopper's cabin so they'd have a place he wouldn't recognize while they attempted to 'burn' the mind flayer out of him, Hopper went with El to go close the gate in Hawkins lab, leaving Steve and all the other kids at Joyce's.

     "It is completely necessary." Dustin stated with annoyance, "This is a groundbreaking scientific discovery. We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog."

     "All right, all right, all right." Steve huffed, shaking his head as he readjusted his hold on the creature before moving to put it in the fridge, "But you're explaining this to Mrs. Byers, all right?" He huffed as he struggled to get it in the fridge, "Christ. Help me out."

     Miles stood with a slightly terrified expression at the mere thought of coming even close to the thing.

     "What am I supposed to do?" Dustin questioned.

     "Get the door, man."

     Dustin moved, grabbing the handle as Steve slowly moved out of the way while still holding it inside the fridge. "All right, I got the door."

     "Ew, Jesus-" Steve grimaced as he hurried to stuff it in the fridge.

     "God."

     "Ew." Miles grimaced, still making no effort to help.

     They moved quickly, slamming the door as they finally got the creature inside. Lucas's voice could be heard from the living room, "Mike, would you just stop already?"