𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

---

     THE KIDS QUICKLY FOUND THEMSELVES RUNNING UPSTAIRS TO FIND JONATHAN AND NANCY. They quickly found Jonathan who managed to tell them there was a giant flesh monster and led them in the direction it had chased Nancy. They rounded a corner and heard a roar, they ran into an open hospital room where they found the horrific fleshy monster hovering over Nancy. It turned around as it took notice of the kids behind it.

"Oh my god." Miles gasped in terror.

"Jesus," Mike exclaimed.

"What the f-" Max began but was cut off as the monster let our shriek, taking one step towards them before El yelled, using her powers to throw it into one wall causing it to let out a pain roar.

She threw it into the other wall, into the ceiling, then back and out of the hospital window to send it plummeting to the ground below.

While Jonathan stayed to make sure Nancy was okay the rest of the kids ran downstairs and out of the building to see the monster. Where it should've laid lifeless after a fall that high it slowly pulsated, melting through the storm drain to escape.

The group said nothing until Nancy and Jonathan got down, still trying to process what just happened. The older teens led them back to Nancy's car where they then went back to Hopper's cabin.

El sat in her room blindfolded in front of a television displaying nothing but static with photos of everyone flayed sitting on the floor below it, a half-full box of tissues and a large pile of bloody tissues laid beside her. The rest of the kids sat scattered around Hopper's cabin.

Nancy, Jonathan, and Will were in the kitchen trying to call businesses to see if any products have gone missing in hopes to figure out what Billy was plotting with Miles, Mike, Lucas, and Max in the living room.

Miles lay across the couch asleep with his feet resting on Lucas' lap while Max and Mike argued over El and her powers. The boy awoke as Lucas moved his feet off his lap to get up. Lucas followed a still-arguing Max and Mike to the kitchen. Miles wasn't completely conscious so without understanding a word of the others' conversation he got up and made his way over to the rest of them to stand beside Max.

"Your girlfriend used El's powers to spy on us." Miles could finally understand Mike explain to Lucas angrily.

Max quickly shook her head, "No, no, no. I did not make her. It was her idea. And why are we even talking about this, seriously?"

"Yeah, who cares?" Will agreed.

"I care." Lucas said.

"Yeah, I guess girlfriend's don't lie, they spy." Said Mike with annoyance.

"We were just joking around." Max explained with equal annoyance.

"Did El see me do anything embarrassing?" Miles ask worriedly.

Max huffed, "No, she didn't see anything."

Miles let out a breath of relief.

Mike wouldn't let up, "Wouldn't it have been so funny if I was taking a massive shit or something?"

"You weren't."

"But what if I was?"

"Then gross."

Nancy rolled her eyes at her brother, "Seriously, Mike?"

"I'm just trying to demonstrate how careless Max is with Eleven's powers." Mike defended. "In fact, how careless all of you are. You're treating her like some kind of machine when she's not a machine, and I don't want her to die looking for the flayed when they've obviously vanished off the face of the earth. So can we please just come up with a new plan because I love her and I can't lose her again!"