2

Mers POV

"I gotta go, 911 page," I say to cristina and izzie, two of the other new interns at seattle grace. "Why is nobody doing anything," I say as I run, " it's 911!" "It took you long enough," the girl, katie says. "You're OK?" I say. "I'm bored," she says, "this tv has no good shows on it." "Are you serious, I thought there was an emergency," I say. I can't believe this girl. All day she's just been a pain in my ass and I just don't think this day could get any worse. "I'm going to get the results of your blood test," I tell her, "don't have the nurses page me again unless it's an emergency, we clear." So I collect the results and bring them to Dr bailey. If I had the choice I'd throw them out just to annoy the girl, stupid hippocratic oath. "The results are back dr bailey, do I give them to the family or do you?" I ask. "Neither, the attending on Katie's case, dr Montgomery will give them," she replies pointing. "Oh shit" I say under my breath. "What was that," bailey asks. "Nothing," I say. If I were any other resident I would repeat it, just to piss them off, but no one pisses off the nazi.

Addies POV

As I stand there talking to one of my new colleagues, I see a familiar face walk up to me. I take her arm and drag her to the stairs where no one can hear us. "You're the girl from the bar," I say. "I know," she says back "We can't let anybody know about this." "why not?" I ask, " you're hot, I'm hot, we would make a great couple, best in seattle grace," I say. "Because," she says, "it's against the rules, and you'll be fine your an established surgeon, I'm only an intern!" "Screw the rules," I answer. "I'm sorry to say this but I really dont think this is a good idea dr Montgomery," she says. "Call me addie," I say. "Here are Katie's lab results dr Montgomery," she says and she walks away.