13

Addies POV
This week I've had lexie grey on my service and it's been hard on mer. I hate to see her upset but I feel like I can't understand her, I mean I get that this is a change but her sister seems genuinely nice plus she needs someone sunshine and rainbows to balance out her dark and twisty.

Mers POV
"Would you not even try talk to her" addie asks. "Addie" I say, " you know I love you and would do practically anything for you, but I just can't I mean it's wrong, I have my sister cristina and she's all I need." "But she's family," addie pleaded, "I mean I know I couldn't live without my brother even if he is an ass." "But this isn't the same," I say, "you grew up with him he's always been there and you know him, I don't know this girl." "Just try for me, even just invite her over for dinner if you don't want to talk to her alone." Addie begs. "Fine," I say, "but just this once."

The next day
"Lexie," I call out. "Huh- yeah what is it?" She asks. "I was wondering do you want to come for dinner." "Wait, me... really? Are you serious." She stammers. "Of course I mean you are my sister and I probably have to get to know you at some stage, might as well be now." "Oh wow, thank you I will be there." "Ok, be at mine at 7 is that ok?" I ask. "Yes it is, i can't wait." She says.