6

Mers POV
"I haven't seen addison in two weeks and it's killing me so distract me," I tell cristina. "I'm with burke," she says. "Wait what!" I shout. "Says you with your little oh feel sorry for me, I cant be with my boss thing going on," she says. "Fair enough. So how long has this been going on?" "About a month." "Wait a month!" I shout. "I told you about me and addie almost right after it happened last, and it took you a month to tell me!" "Sorry for keeping my private life, private." "Sorry I'm just a bit confused by it all," I say. "What is there to be confused about, I'm with burke and your with Montgomery," she says. "Well not right now," I remind her. "I apologise, you'll be with her in two weeks." Two more weeks I remember. This is hell.

Addies POV
"How's therapy with sheperd going," bailey asks. "It's useless miranda," I say, "why can't he just realise no amount of therapy is going to make me straight." "Then tell him that, stop therapy be happy. Trust me I know how bad couples counselling is," she says. "Wait really? Wait no that's besides the point, I already did tell him, he just won't accept. He's still too in love. And I'm sorry for him, I really am, I probably always will be. I'll also always love him. Just not in the way he wants me to. I can't be with him one minute longer, it's killing me miranda," I say. "I'll try my best to help, but I making no promises." "Thanks mandy, you'd the best." "Ok, call me mandy again and I won't be doing any more favours for you."

Baileys POV
"Derek sheperd, right," I say. "Yes why, who are you," he asks. "Miranda bailey, I'm a friend of addisons." "Please don't say she sent you to do her bidding because if so I don't want to talk right now," he says. "Excuse me, no one sends me to do anything I came here by my own free will thank you very much," "Ok but just know noth..." "shut up,"I say. "Here's how its gonna go. I'm gonna tell you what I think about this whole mess you call your marriage and only when I'm finished can you talk, we clear," I say. "Fine," he says, "say what you want it won't matter, I love my wife and I'm not letting her go." "If you really loved her, wouldn't you be letting her go though. I mean the poor girl is miserable. She does not love you. She loves meredith grey. Your marriage has crumbled and because of you she's getting stuck in the rubble of it. Set her free derek. Or else I dont think the girl is gonna make it out. And don't be bitter about it, I know how it feels, it feels like crap," I say.

Mers POV
I hear a knock on my door and walk out to see addisons gorgeous, slender figure standing outside. "What are you.." "Its done," she says excitedly, "the divorce it's done. Derek agreed to sign the papers and I've come straight from there to tell you." "Wait really!" I say, "what changed his mind." "Miranda was a life saver and convinced him," she says. "So now we can finally be together," I say. " Yes we can," she says. And then the rest is a blur.