12

A couple months later

Mers POV
" gotta go I'm being paged to the pit," I shout at the other as I'm almost running to get there. I get there, but then as I'm bringing in the patient one of the interns walks up to me. "Are you meredith grey?" She asks. "Yeah," I say rushing to get inside. I swear I hate interns. "I'm lexie," she says. "Great move," I shout annoyed. "Lexie grey, I'm, I'm your sister." I stopped and just stared for a second because like, this can't be real, I mean, I'm an only child, I have no sisters and even if I did, her working here, its impossible."I-I have to go," I say running off. I run to the supply closet and I just sink to the ground. My emotions just flow through me and are flying out. I just don't get it, this can't be happening. My family was no where near perfect, but at least I knew what it was, me, my mom I never saw and my deadbeat dad. Tears stream down my face and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to catch my breath. But then, I see addie walk in. "Mer, what happened, what is it," she asked, sitting down beside me. I try to speak but I'm just too overwhelmed but then I feel her warm hands on my shoulders, comforting and soft and it all seems to melt away. "Its-its one of the interns, she's my sister."

A/N
I'm so sorry I haven't poster in months I've just been very busy and had a lot going on hope to post more though and possibly will be starting a criminal minds fic soon if any of yous are fans