Lemon scene

||||| hi guys! Author here! Lemon scene then pick up after scene in the next chapter||||||
(Warning cringe moment!)
{kid's P.O.V}

I kissed maka. "Why did you kiss me?" Maka asked. "That's the reason I was cutting, that's all I wanted to do when you were dating soul." I say. Maka kisses me and I lick the bottom of her lip asking for entrance. She opens her mouth allowing me to explore her mouth. She pulls away because she needs breath again. I push her so she is on her back and I am on top of her. I kiss her. I slam my crouch into her nether region and she gasps. When she gasp I use this to slither my tongue into her mouth. I grind her and I can feel myself getting hard but I can tell she is aroused because when I grind her she is wet. I kiss her but at the same time I am undoing her pigtails and the back of her clothing. I get up and I start undressing her so she is in matching underwear and panties. I Look at her and I ask "maka, are you a virgin?" "Yes, how can you tell?" She asks. i grab her and sit her on my lap and then I grind up and she moans. " Because simple grinding makes you moan." I say with lust in my eyes. She is sitting on my dick but it doesn't hurt it just feels amazing. " Maka, can you please grind while I take off your bra?" I ask. She starts to grind and I moan every once in a while and I start to work on taking her bra off. *click* I got it off. I take it off and I kiss her left nipple and massage the other. "Kid this feels amazing" she moans. I push her off me and she is laying down in front of me and I start to take off her drenched panties. I lean down by her wet pussie. I lick her clit earning a lot of moans from her, I raise my hand up to the drenched cavern and stop licking and I suck on my four fingers then I get back to licking her peril. I stick one of my fingers deep into her and she moans my names again I slowly start moving it. After she starts moaning I add another and she moans louder. I get to the point where all my four fingers are in her and she is moaning like crazy. She notices I am in my boxers and my erection is getting painful. She gets up and she pushing me down on my bed she skillfully takes off my boxers and her tongue twirls over my dick. She bobbing her head up and down and I start to moan her name. I throw my head back in pure ecstasy. I watch her and her head stays still and my dick is in all the way in her mouth but it starts to vibrate? Is she humming? This feels amazing and I feel I am about to cum. "Ma-maka I feel I am about t-to cum" I say "release" is all she says. Soon it is to painful to keep in and I go. It all goes in and I am panting but still very hard. She licks her lips hungrily am she lays down. I position myself at her entrance and I look at her. She nods and I slowly enter. Damn she is tight! I get it all in and I wait for her to tell me she is in no pain. " You okay?" I ask. " Yeah, it just hurts a little" she nods and I move slowly trying not to hurt her. Soon she starts moaning again and I move faster. Soon I am pounding maka and she is making such amazing noises.
{lord death's P.O.V.}
Once again I was having a late night meeting with my death scythes Marie, spirit and Azusa. "Hey death scythes" I say. "Yes lord death?" spirit says. " I have a feeling I should call kid kun, what do you guys think?" I ask them for a opinion. "I say yes" Marie says. " Yeah sure shinigami sama, I believe maka is staying there I can see how she is" spirit says. "Well they say yes, so yeah you should call" Azusa says. Convinced I put in kid's room number. My death scythes standing beside me to see on the mirror and we want for the magic to set. we hear some faint noises but we can't distinguish what it is until a horrifying sight is in the mirror. All of us stand frozen. "Kid ha-harder" maka says. I move my hand frantically to turn it off. We all stand horrified. "Death scythes you can go, I am gonna try to go to sleep" I say still horrified. They all leave except spirit. "Spirit, it seems kid's venom has came in" I tell him. "Why do you say that?" He asks. "Well when getting venom, the things that come with it is extreme lust, which can infect the person they want to be with, compulsion, and an enhancement of abilities, which is speed, strength, intelligence and his eye sight. " I say thinking back to when I first started getting venom. " Hey lord death, this is a little personal, but will maka get pregnant?" Spirit asks me. "No, not unless kid wants her to, a shinigami can erase their sperm" I said. He yawns and says goodbye.
{kid's P.O.V.}
Maka finishes and then I finishing go inside of her. "Kid, umm......." Maka says. " Maka, if you paid attention in shinigami 101, you would know that I can and already have erased my sperm. It is very simple and only when I want a baby I will have one" I say teasing her. I Fahd in some real pyjamas and I put on some clean boxers. I use my magic and my bed is all clean and I warm up my blanket for maka. She gets under and she automatically nuzzles the blanket. I lay down and she falls asleep on my chest. I soon drift off to sleep.

How did you like the "intermission" I said this was a middle scene and it was only gonna be Lemon, but I Felt it needed more, plus I love cringe moments and there will be another in the next chapter!