Reaper talk

Author here! My chapters are gonna get a little short so you guys don't have to wait so long :) but I will try to keep at a thousand word minimum
{kid's P.O.V.}
So I woke up to a beautiful maka sleeping beside me. I stretched and "smmmh" maka said as she stretched too. "Good morning my beautiful" I said and she blushed. I got up and since I don't need to be timid around her I locked the door so the sisters would not walk in on me and maka changing. I take of my underwear and I prance around like and idiot soon she is naked and we dance around like idiots. I stop and get my clothing and I start dressing, she gets the hint and she gets dressed in her usual outfit, as do I. I unlock the door and I walk down to the kitchen and I start making breakfast for the three woman living with me. Soon I finish cooking I serve it to the three hungry humans in front of me. I give them some pancakes and I grab a protein bar because Liz would worry about me if I didn't eat anything even though I can go months without food and still be good. They finish and the girls go into pistol form and maka steps behind me on the skateboard and she holds on tight. We get there in the nick of time and the bell rung. I tell Liz and patty to stay in pistol form and I pick up maka and I use my speed to run them to steins class almost knocking down a few kids. I put maka down then put Liz and patty down and they go back to regular humans and we are about to enter then. " Kid, your father wants to talk to you" spirit says to me. I wave to the three girls before I turn around and I follow the crimson haired death scythe. We get there and he stops at the door and opens it for me. "Aren't you coming in?" I ask. "No, he said it was personal so I will stay outside" he said. I step into the death room because I for the first time I don't know what we are gonna talk about. " Hi father" I say " hiya kiddo" he says. So far so good. "Kiddo, have you done anything that is like you were compelled to do?" He asks. What is he getting at? " No, why?" I say. "Hmm," he puts his big hands up to his skull as if resting it to his face. " I don't know how to word this politely" he says. I wonder what he is talking about. Why won't he just spit it out! " We father I am an adult, you can tell me something that is inappropriate" I say trying to speed up this conversation. " Well last night I was having a meeting with my death scythe Marie, Azusa, and Spirit. When I was talking to them I had this suspicious feeling that it should call you" he pauses, OH NO! Did he see me and maka?! " So I asked my death scythe if I should call you, all said yes and we decided to call you at around midnight." OH NO! he saw me and maka! This is gonna be awkward! "Well we thought we were just gonna see you sleeping, but we saw more of you that we wanted to" he trails off at the end of his statement. "I am thinking, since you and maka are so close" I blush. " We could have her move in with you. And get a curtain for you mirror of that is gonna be usual thing, and you just pull it down if that is gonna happen or just warn me so I don't see that again." He says. I am screaming in my head! OMD! He saw me and maka! This is so awkward! " Is that all father?" Trying to get out of this situation as quick as I can. " Yes that is all kid-kun." He says. I leave the death room and I see spirit glaring at me as I leave. I reach into my pocket to check my schedules. Naigus's shinigami 101 class. It is near the ending but I still should go up. I walk in to to naigus at the front of the class. " Hello kid" she says cheerfully. "Hello naigus" I say. I take my seat. " Give me a second, I will call death scythe and lord death for an ex sample. I look up on the board and see 'reaper soul force' this will be interesting. My father walks in with spirit and justin. " Kid can you come down here and soul force justin?" My dad asks. Nobody else can tell but I know he is demanding not asking. I get out of my seat and walk down by my father. Naigus stands beside the students and Justin is beside Spirit trembling. My and my father yell in unison "SOUL FORCE!" And both out hands light up purple and I hit Justin and they go flying across the room and hit the wall spitting up blood. I turn my eyes purple to see where they are hurt and I just bruised Justin's stomach and my father cracked one of Spirit's ribs. I see it goes metal, he must be half forming to help himself. They get up shaky and blood coming from there mouths. They hobble off with my father walking in front. I go back up to my seat. " A soul force from a reaper is very fatal and if by the ruling shinigami, will always fracture where they hit." Naigus says. i raise my hand. " Yes kid?" She asks. " Well I check and saw father broke one of spirit's ribs and he half formed until he can get the bone fixed and I almost bursted Justin's intestines by the hit." I tell her for more detail. The bell rings and everyone files out. I go to walk out and me and maka hold hands as we walk out of class. " Hey maka, do you want to eat lunch together?" I ask her. "Sure" maka says. We sit down, patty has a sandwich, Liz has a spaghetti, maka has a salad and I have nachos. We all finish and I go and throw out the containers.
The bell finally rings and we get to go home. I walk home with maka because Liz and patty got in trouble and are in detention. We arrive at the house and we walk in. "Hey maka, do you want a snack?" I ask. "Yeah, I am a little hungry" I grab some peanut butter, chocolate chips, and some apples. I put them down on the counter. Me and maka start cutting up apples when I maka just freezes. "Maka is something wrong?" I ask concerned. "Th-there's something entering the manor" she stutters. I use my soul perception and see a Kishin was entering.