A kishin in the house?

Author here! Hey, did you guys like the last chapter? I hope so. I will try to post a new chapter each week. If you have any suggestions comment 😄
{Kid's P.O.V.}
Maka froze and she said Kishin in the house. I don't have Liz and patty, time to see if I am a strong shinigami. "Maka follow behind me so if we see it I will be there. We start to walk towards it then RAWR I hear it growl. I finally see it and it looks fuckerd! Time to kill this thing. "Stance of sin" I say so it knows I am here. I am in my usual tux which means I am wearing my steel toe boots. I run towards it. "SHINIGAMI CHOP!" I yell as I hit it across its skull. I kick it in the stomach making it chock up blood. I jump high and I dig my boot into its head. It falls down and gives me enough time to soul force it. I soul force the bastard and it was dead. The red soul appeared. "Hey maka, do you want to eat it?" I ask her jokingly. "I can't I am a meister" she says. I open up my palm and I use soul collect to store it in my body. I go to walk back to the kitchen but maka was frozen. "Maka it is dead, it's okay" I say. She follows me back to the kitchen and we finish up the apple snacks. "Kid, I didn't think you were that strong" she says. "A shinigami must be able to fend for themselves if a threat is present. " I tell her because my father said it was a crucial thing to know. I look at the clock and it is getting late. " Hey maka, do you want to sleep in my bed? You seem a little shaken up" I say. " Yeah" she said. we get up and go to my room. I take off my clothing and just have my boxers on and get ready to go To bed. She goes to her room and comes back with some lingerie. "Maka I am going to call my father and tell him about the Kishin thing." I tell her. I fog up the mirror with my breath and I put in 42-42-564 and wait. She sits on the bed. Before it is too late I realize she is in lingerie, and I am in boxers and my father might think I am just warning him. :( he opens it up. "Hiya kiddo! How are ya!" He asks. "Maka is a little shaken up because a kishin came into the manor but yeah I just wanted to tell you about the Kishin, maka is going to sleep in my room because she is scared. Oh, and one more thing, maka needs proper pyjamas to go to bed in." I say. " okay, here is the card and I was wondering if you too wanted to get married?" My father asks me. I hear maka get up. "I will be made fun of because I got married at 19!" She gets mad. " Maka, me and you mother got married at 17" spirit tries and helps. "It can be a secret wedding then. You can invite your friends and the faculties because kid is close to them. " My father says. "Okay" she submits to us. I have the credit card but since it is Sunday we have to go to school which means we will shop after school.

I hope you guys liked it! Please leave suggestions, and things wrong. Eg. If you want more lemon scenes I will do more. If you want more on a character's pov, I will. Just make the call.