Maka's blachlorette party

{maka's p.o.v}
The bell rang and me, tsubaki, Liz and patty waited for Mari and Azusa. They came out of the weapon training class and greeted us. "So where did you guys want to go?" Marie asked us. "I dont know, do you have any suggestions?" I asks them. "Hmm, the only reason we are here is because our death scythe status to get you guys in places, so let's go to the hidden rooms in the dwma" Azusa suggests. "I didn't know there was hidden rooms in the dwma" tsubaki says. "Follow me" Marie says. She walks down the hall it looks like we are gonna head to the death room until she takes a left instead of a right and we are at a stair case. She goes down and then their is a scanner. "Azusa do you want to scan or me?" She asks the other death scythe. " You can" Azusa says to Marie. She grabs her ID and scans it. The light on the scanner goes green and we enter. "Maka use your soul perception, can you tell where in the school we are?" Azusa asks me. I turn it on. I see lord death, kid, and papa above us. "Are we under the death room?" "Exactly" Azusa says. "This is lord deaths bedroom, but sometimes he just sleeps in the death room. But, he keeps personal stuff here" Marie says devilishly. All of us amazed lord death would let the death scythes see all of this. "I think he forgot about us being able to get in here, it just used to be a conference room" Azusa says. We all look around. I find a book that has in big font lord death's diary. I hold it up. Marie grabs it and puts it in her purse. We'll looks at it later, let's get out of here before the two shinigami's above us notice we are here. We all leave and we stand outside the school. All of us look at the huge stairs. "Time to go down the stairs" all the weapons groan. "Here I will carry you all, I carry soul down the stairs all the time" I tell them. I know weapons don't have strong body's. They all turn into weapon form. I putt Liz and patty on my gun belt kid gave to me. I hold Azusa and Marie in my hands and tsubaki I put over my neck. I start running down the stairs easily. "Maka, I didn't know you were in such good shape" tsubaki says. "Thanks, but all Meisters are suppose to be able to run up and down the stairs easily, it is a academy rule." I tell them. "You have to or your not able to become a Meister at the academy" I finish. "I didn't know that, wow I didn't think that is how Meisters get in." Tsubaki says. "Yeah, Meister have it hard here, but It is worth it. We all got a week to get ready to run up and down the stairs in a half and hour. Me and BlackStar trained vigorously so we could get in. Me and BlackStar worked together and we got to the top and back down to the bottom the fastest." I said to them. I remember it like it was yesterday. "Who was the best in you class?" Marie asked. "BlackStar had a time of 23:56 minutes but until kid came a got a score of 9:34 minutes. He was the fastest after he did the test" I said remember how fast he was. I got to the bottom. And I put down the weapons. "You took 17 minutes maka, you have improved." Azusa says to me. "How did you know I did Better?" I ask her. "Well death scythes are supposed to supervise and all the Meister teacher were there in case something happened to Meister." Azusa says streaching. "Who was fastest in you class?" I ask. "Stein" Marie says. "Maka, can we test how strong kid's marking on you is? Like try and hook you up and see how bad it gets?" Liz asks me. "Sure, let's see how bad it gets" I say. "Where should we go?" Tsubaki says. "We can go to a club but maka and patty are under age." Marie says. "Oh patty can get in if she flashes the bouncer" Liz says. "What about maka" tsubaki says. "Go quickly kiss kid" Marie says to me. "Why?" I ask. "If you kiss a shinigami you have one spell you can cast with the magic and I know a spell that can give you big boobs" Marie says. "Okay I will be back quickly" I run up the stairs very quickly. I don't think I ever have got up those stairs so fast. I run though the D.W.M.A. so fastly. I get to the death room and I see they are still there. I open the door and run up to kid. "Oh hey ma..." Kid says before he gets cut off by maka kissing him. I quickly kiss him then run out of the room. I run through the halls then get to the stairs. I just jump. I go flying fastly. "CATCH ME!!!" I yell. Marie runs and catches me. We land. Se passes me a paper that says. 'Kyonyu' "say it four times then twirl" Marie say to me. "Kyonyū, Kyonyū, Kyonyū,Kyonyū" then twirl. I get engulfed by magic then I land on the Ground. I get up and look down to see boobs the size of patty's. We start to walk down the streets until a thug pins me to a ally way. "Help!!!" I yell and all of them run to me. "Oh and what is 5 pretty girls gonna do?" He taunts them. "Patty" Liz says as patty turns to a pistol. "Marie, tsubaki" Azusa says. They turn into a weapons. Tsubaki is a ninja knife and Marie is her hammer. "Beat the crap out of you" Liz threatens him. He drops me and runs. "Thanks guys." I say to them. Patty, tsubaki, and Marie all stretch. "No problem" Liz says. "I have never seen all of you guys been so intimadating" I tell then. "It's the power that comes with being a weapon" patty says. "Do you still want to experiment or just want to go to Azusa's house?" Marie asks. "Let's just go to Azusa's house." I say. "What about these?" I add pointing to my breasts. "I don't know, but it will go away eventually." Marie says. We walk to her house. We walk in and it is a big House with amazing decor. She say for me to say redo and my breast go back to normal. " I didn't know they were so heavy" I say. We sit down on the couch and Azusa comes out with pyjamas for all of us. We get changed in front of each other showing the others our bodies. We end up talking about each others body's in only underwear. "Maka did kid give all those hickies to you?" Tsubaki asks me. "Yes, notice how they are symmetrical?" I say sarcastically. All of them laugh because they all are symmetrical. We all end up getting up and touching each others boobs. In my opinion patty has the softest boobs. The sound of magic is herd. We all turn around to see lord death, kid, stein, Sid and my papa nose bleeding form seeing all of use touching each others boobs. I see lord death is out of his robe. We all just go back to touching each others boobs. I was only touching the other girls boobs until patty came up to me and started rubbing my small boobs. It felt good until. "Oww!" I said as I fall to the ground holding my wrist in pain . "Oh, maka what is wrong?" Marie said. "I just got a feeling of intense pain where kid bite me" "oh, someone must have accidentally set off the marking kid and on you" Marie says "why don't we get some ice cream?" Azusa says. They call a place that delivers ice cream because they are too lazy to get clothes on. The person knocks on the door and they open it to their surprise to see 6 naked girls in front of them they give them the Ice cream and get the hell out of their. All the girls sit down and pick out a movie and have ice cream. Soon all the girls start to doze off.

Is it good? Leave suggestions