Another lemon scene!

If you want to read you can, this won't be as good as the last but it seems appropriate because honey moon and shit. And please look at my brothers fan fiction! It is called hold on for life and you have to tag SOKI. I will have some dialog first though 😄
{regular pov}
As kid and maka walk into the death manor maka's stomach growls. "Kid, I am hungry" maka says. "Okay, what do you want for dinner?" Kid asks. "Strangely I want some soup" maka says. "Okay then you should have some chicken noodle soup, I will start making some. You pick out an outfit for later~" kid say seductive like. While kid cooks maka looks through there dressers, she finds a white blouse for her and she grabs kid's regular tux and puts them in there two separate washrooms. She walks down and kid just put her soup in a bowl. Maka sits down to eat and kids find one of his mirrors and dials his fathers number. The magic sets in. "Hiya! How are ya!" Lord death says subconsciously when ever he answers the mirror. "Oh hi kiddo," he says. "Hello father, about spirit you can tell me tomorrow, do not call gallows manor till tomorrow and arrange for Liz and patty to stay somewhere else. Thank you father" then he waves his hand and the mirror goes back to normal. "Maka I arranged for my father to make Liz and patty sleep somewhere else. Which means we have the manor to ourselfs." Kid says. Maka puts her bowl in the sink and walks over to kid. "Sounds nice, now get into your outfit, it is in your washroom." Maka says. They both walks up to the washrooms and get changed. Maka gets into only a white blouse, not even underwear. Kid on the other hand put on his tux he noticed there was no underwear. "Where is my underwear? God is this something she is intending, or is she just forgetful? I will go with option 1." He walks back down into the kitchen waiting there for maka. She comes down in just a white bouse. "You like?" She says as she twirls letting some of her nether region show. "Maka, you are teasing me, I don't like that" kid says as he comes up to her and kisses her. He picks her up and pins her on the couch. "You don't know how much I love you" kid says as he kisses her neck. "God I love you kid" she says with ecstasy on her voice. Kid slowly gets up and in buttons his top and takes off his pants. Now he is only his grey boxers. He leans down and trails down her blouse kissing every button. "Kid, your teasing me just after you get at me for teasing you?" Maka says. "But you like this" he says as he kisses right on her thigh. She shivers and moans. "Maka you can't lie I can tell you like this" she clutches the sheets as he starts to lick and tease her pussy. He twirls his tongue over her clit. "Ki....kid this is amazing" she stutters as her head throws back. Kid kisses and licks her pussy but he notices his erection is getting painful. He looks up maka and she gets up and stands next to him. She slowly lowers herself and makes herself level with his cock. She peels away his underwear and licks from bottom to top of his shaft. Kid moans from the much needed contact. She slowly licks his cock and she fondles his balls as she bobs her head up and down. Kid is moaning and running his fingers through her platinum blonde hair. She gets up from her knees and comes face to face with him. She overpowers him and she pushes him onto the couch. She wipes her mouth then straddles him placing his dick at her entrance. She slowly goes down on him and she moans and kid moans too. Kid is feels this amazing feeling wash over him, it make him feel like he can crush a tank and swim with dolphins. The twisting feeling in his gut and intense feeling in his penis. "Ma...maka I I am about to cum" kid says. Maka leans down and kisses him as she moans really loudly and she cums. Kid thrust up one more time making himself cum into his new bride. They fall and sleep on the couch.
|time skip to morning|
Kid is first to wake and he gets up and feels the sticky mess they fell asleep in. "Uhh, this is uncomfortable" he groans. Maka wakes up to see kid stretching and looking around. "Do you want to take a shower?" Maka asks playfully. "We can take a shower together." kid suggests. "Okay, but I am tired so don't try anything." Maka says as she walks up toward the shower. Kid follows maka up to the shower but first stopping at his room to get towels. He walks in and maka is getting the water 'right'. She soon gets in and grabs some shampoo then kid steps in and goes to grab some shampoo but notices he forgot his. "Damn" he mutters. Maka notices and passes her shampoo to him. "Here use mine" she says." Kid grabs it and shampoos his hair. He get under the water and washes out the flower scented shampoo. They finish washing up and get out. They walk out and get to kid's room. He finished drying his hair and put on his clothing and so did maka. He walks down stairs and grabs a cloth. " I am gonna clean the couch, you just get some breakfast for yourself." He walks over to the couch and starts to clean. After he finished cleaning the couch he walks over to maka. "Are you finished with your breakfast?" Kid asked. "Yes I am done, but you didn't have you protein bar" maka says waving it at his face. "Okay, but We need to go the D.W.M.A. my father wanted to talk to me." I tell her. She grabs a jacket and we head out. I summon Beelzebub and she steps on and hugs me from behind to secure herself. We get there quickly and we land. I put Beelzebub back in my hand and we walk through the school. "Wow I didn't know the school is open on the weekends" maka said. "Yeah, but only teachers and members of the death family are allowed on the weekends" he said to maka. They arrive at the death room. Kid knocks and the door opens with the use of magic. They walk in and see lord death and spirit just talking and drinking tea. "Hello father" kid says. "Nice to see ya!" Lord death says very happily. "Hi maka, how are you?" Spirit asks maka. "I am good" maka replies.

Cut off! Some people are not gonna read this chapter, so I can't do anything big. Just be patient and wait for next chapter! 😄