-A punch that never existed-

Hello!
This is my very first wattpad story so pls go easy on me. Just like ya'll, Im literally obsessed with spy x family. And I'm also obsessed with DamiAnya. And since the hiatus for the series is starting next week, I decided to make this series so that none of you guys get bored while waiting. This series is mostly about DamiAnya but Im also open for more au ideas. But I might not post often as Im not really good at thinking of ideas. So without further a do enjoy!

....................................................................................

Anya felt like she was about to burst. She didnt want anyone treating her like this.
But she was trying to keep her cool. She knew that she need to be friends with Damain in order for the mission to be a success. So she calmly took a breath,
Anya: "Whatever meanie, also stop being dragging that girl into this" and walked away.
Damain: "Hey get back here uggo!"
Damain pov: "That stupid girl has the nerve to ignore a Desmond, I swear that I"ll bully her to my heart's content. She has no idea who shes messing with."
Anya pov: "Stupid Sy-on boy"
Becky: "Wait!"
Anya saw that the girl she tried to defend earlier came running up to her
Becky: "Thanks for trying to defend me earlier, you were so mature being cool while they were teasing you"
Anya: "Thank you?"
Becky: "Oh, whats your name btw?"
Anya: "Oh its Anya! Anya Fo-forger"
Becky: "Nice to meet you Anya"
And they both walked with the class until the tour was finished.
....................................................................................

While Becky and Anya were talking, Damain caught a glimpse of Anya laughing. Then suddenly his heart started pounding very fast and his face began to turn pink.
Damain pov :"Why does my heart suddenly pound at the sight of that brat? Why do I feel like this, she almost got me in trouble today."
Emile: "Damain-sama, your face is a bit red. Are you ok?"
Damain: Of cou-course im ok! Im just still a-angry from what that brat did earlier."
Damain didnt know why he was feeling this. But he knew it had something to do with that girl.
....................................................................................

After the tour, Anya ran towards Loid and Yor.
Anya:"Papa! Mama! Anya is done with the tour!"
Loid: "Thats great Anya! Did you make some friends?"
Anya: "I made friends with a girl earlier!"
Yor: "Wow thats great Anya! Im glad your making friends"
Anya: "Oh and also-......"
Loid: "Also?"
Anya: "Nvm Papa"
Anya wanted to tell Papa about what happened with Damain, but she was afraid that Papa would be disappointed in her for not making friends with him.

Teacher: "All right everyone, time to take the photo!"
....................................................................................
Time skip: the next day
....................................................................................

Anya arrived at eden after a ride from the bus.
Anya: "Anya will do her best for Papa's mission!"
Just then, a limousine appeared just as Anya went down from the bus. Then a familiar girl appeared from it.
Anya: "Wow! A princess!"
Becky: " Oh! Good Morning Anya-chan!"
Anya: "Are you a princess rich girl?"
Becky: "I guess you could say that, and its Becky not rich girl. Oh and did just come here from the bus? You know I dont mind picking you up with my limo every morning."
Anya: "Wow! Anya can become a princess too?"
Becky : "Nobody said anything about adopting you though-"

Just then the two girls saw the very same boys they saw the day before.
Damain: "Well well well, if it isn't the uggo and the little miss Blackbell."
Becky: "Oh gosh here we go"
Damain: "Im warning you both one last time, don't you dare try to start a fight with me. Cause you'll surely regret getting defied by a Desmond."
Ewen: "Yeah! Dont you dare try to pick a fight with boss man"
Becky: "Yeah yeah whatever, lets go Anya-chan. These pricks arent worth our precious time."
Damain: "Hey who you callin pricks Blackbell? You know one call to my father and Ill put you and your family out of business for life."
Becky: "Dont you dare try Desmond, we've never done anything to you."
Damain: "This commoner has gotten on my nerves thats what. And im trying to teach her a lesson." 
Becky: "Dont you dare call Anya a commoner! Why you little-"
Then Anya pulled her friend and walked to the school.
Emile: "Hey get back here brats! Boss man isnt done talking to you."
Anya had enough with these boys. She knew she needed to put up with them for world peace but she still hates Damain.
Damain pov: "These stupid brats just wait unti they get a taste of their own medicine."
....................................................................................

Theyre bickering continued for days, Damain teasing Anya, Becky fighting back, Ewen and Emile protecting Damain and end up getting in trouble with the teacher. But then one day, Damian toke it too far.
....................................................................................

Anya: "Why do you have to be so mean Sy-on boy."
Damain: "Its so I can teach commoners like you not to mess with people like me."
Then Damain thought of a new way to insult her, looking up he noticed her black and gold horns and wondered whether she was born with them are something. Well he was about to find out.
Damain: "Whats with you stupid horns? Why do you always wear them?"
Anya: "So? I like wearing them"
Damain: "You literally look like racoon with them on. Let me see them"
Then Damain pulled both horns out of Anya's hair
Anya: "Hey give them back!"
Damain: "Only after Im done with them uggo"
Anya: "Pls! Their special to Anya and I dont want them to break"
Becky: "Give them back Desmond, you taking this way to far"
Damain: "Why are these stupid thing special to you, it would be a shame if I did this"
Then Damain broke both horns with his hands and threw them to the ground stomping on them.
Ewen: "Uhhh Boss man, are you sure this is still ok?"
Emile: "Yeah your kinda taking this way to far"
Damain: "Shut up you two I can do what I want"
Then Anya and Becky went speechless after what just happened. Then Anya's eyes started filling up with tears.
Anya: "YOU MONSTER! That was the last gift my Mom gave me before she died!!!"
Then Anya ran out of the room leaving her classmates.
Anya pov: "Im sorry Papa, I guess plan b wont be a success, it will never work!"
Becky: "Anya! Shes right you are a monster! How could you even call yourself a Desmond when you act like this to other people!" Then Becky ran out as well to find her hurt friend.
Then Damain stood there speechless by what he had done.
Damain pov: Why did I do that? Of course that brat deserve it but why do I feel bad?"

~To be continued~
....................................................................................
I hope yall like it! Personally I just thought of this on the spot but idk. Yes ik that in the original storyline Damain wouldnt do something like this to Anya but this my personal au so like what I said pls go easy on me as this is my first story. Yes there will be a part 2 so you guys can give me ideas on what will happen next as im nit good at thinking of original ideas. Anyway thank you for reading and I hope to you again in the next part, bye!
(PS: This whole things has 1200+ words, my poor hands 😭