- No more chances (part 2) -

~~~~~~~~~~
*Sighs* but I guess, she's different...
~~~~~~~~~~

....................................................................................
Damain's pov:
Well looks like the shrimp failed not one....but two midterm exams. Honestly I couldnt care less for a regular commoner but for this one.... Hey! Dont get any ideas!!! Sure I've taken interest of her just a little but only because she's just a disaster. Shes never passed a single exam since entering Eden and she got that one stella out of pure luck. Well now Im getting my own stella for being top 2 in a exam. Father is going to be so proud of me!

Emile: "Good job Bossman! Now your getting your first stella"

Damain: "Of course this was nothing, wait till I get the next 7"

Ewen: " Yeah Bossman was destined to win that stella thanks to his good grades. Unlike the commoner heh"

Emile: "Did you see her name, its just inches away till the bottom and shes failed two midterms"

Ewen: "Wow, I think it will be shocking that she can still stay here when she's a few steps away still expulsion"

Both Ewen and Emile laughed and it felt like they purposely made it loud so that the same girl they were talking about heard them. I just decided to laugh along as well since she was a commoner after all and she needed to know her place. But when I saw her face as she turned to face us, her eyes shimmered and her hair twirled in the air. Ughh there's that emotion again!!! After seeing her I immediately stopped laughing and turned back to Emile and Ewen.

Damian: "Quit laughing you two, though she's a commoner we must show respect and composure to those who are unfortunate as us"

Emile: "Ahh of course Bossman, such a visionary!"

Just then, Professer Henderson went up to both Blackbell and the shrimp and spoke to them. We couldnt hear what they were saying that much as we were a bit far away.

Ewen: "Maybe Professer is going to give the commoner the bolts"

Emile: "But don't they give stellas and bolts after class?"

Ewen: "Meh, he probably made an exception since she's getting two"

I wasn't really listening to the two of them. I just watched as she walked further and further until she turned to glance back at me. Again shimmery eyes and twirling hair but she was pouting. It was as if she was asking me for help. I hesitated and just smirked back before she gave a slight frown and turned back. Then I want back to my neutral face and turned back to my friends.

Damian: "Let's just stop talking about the commoner and go to class. I don't want to be late all because of her"
....................................................................................
Time skip: a few mins later...
....................................................................................
Our class waited and waited for Forger and Blackbell to come back from Professer Henderson's office. I honestly don't know how just getting two bolts would take 15 mins. Finally I heard footsteps and I heard faint voices. Ewen and Emile were asleep but I didn't bother waking them up. Then I heard Blackbell saying something.

Becky: "Anya what are we going to do? You only have a week to prove your self before you might be expelled"

E-expelled?!? Ok Eden was strict when it came low grades but they would usually just increase the number of bolts and would wait until thet were 8 to expel the student. But expelling them for only having 3? I know that she's always been sort of disastrous but this just unfair even for a commoner. Luckily I suppose that Blackbell's voice was faint and most people didn't hear since most were asleep waiting for them. But it was Blackbell's sudden whining that everyone suddenly woke up and turned to the door. Then the teacher got up and went outside.