-When she didnt look back -

Hello! I suddenly got this idea of what if Anya did ran to the police station without looking back at Loid. Then she was also replaced by another girl. Oh and if your confused why Loid replaced Anya when he said he wasn't going to use any children in the mission cause when he tried telling the handler, she got mad and said it was the only way to approach Desmond quietly so he had no other choice. (Sorry if it's confusing) Anyway, enjoy!

................................................
Anya, well just Anya, sat at the corner of her sofa watching tv. At has been 15 years since that faithful day where she met a spy who almost adopted her. But in the midst of danger decided to abandon her for the sake of her safety. She would never forget the time she spent with him. Ever since she turned 18, she was able to go out of the orphanage and provide for herself. She got a stable job and was able to get an apartment for herself. Even though she thought she lived a peaceful life, she thought something was missing.

Then she noticed something interesting in the news
New reporter: "This just in, we have received news from the second son of the infamous, Donovan Desmond"
Wait I think this was her past father's target. He went to jail a few years ago and she probably thought her past father had something to do with his arrest.
News reporter: "It is said that Damain Desmond and his girlfriend, Aliana Forger are engaged and their wedding shall take place in a few months."
Wait Forger? She thought that name was familiar somehow. Then a boy with dark green hair and hazel eyes and a brown haired girl with blue eyes appeared on screen.
News reporter: "Do you two have anything to say about your upcoming wedding?"
Damain: "Yes, we would like to thank all of you for supporting our marriage after everything thats happened. Ever since my father was arrested, Aliana and her father have helped and supported me through every step of the way. Without her I would be nothing."
Aliana: "Thank you Damain, though nothing would ever be complete without my father, Loid Forger"
Wait, chi-chi?
Aliana: "Ever since he adopted me, he has given me love and comfort like he was my real father. And without him, I would've never entered eden academy, met my friends, and never met my fiancee." Then they both kissed in front of the camera.
Just then, Anya's heart broke. She wasnt sure why but it felt like she was supposed to be the one up there. Then she looked at Damain, for some reason she felt a connection with him. Why was she feeling like this? She had never met him in her entire life. She has only heard of him in the news. Then she looked back at Aliana. She was pretty, had her own happy family, and was now going to be married. Tears started rolling down her eyes. She didnt know why she was feeling this. But somehow maybe if she could turn back time, maybe right now she would be the one standing there. She had wished her entire life that she would have a happy life like her's. Maybe, she was feeling jealous? She turned the tv off, and went to her room. Then she laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Then she closed her eyes and wished that in another universe, she was adopted by a loving family, had friends who cared about her, and maybe even someone who loved her for who she was.
— The end —
................................................
Hope ya'll liked this story! It's a short and sad one cause I'm still healing from ep 12 and the start of the hiatus. I'm not really good at waiting so these 4 months are going to be hard for me. Anyway, hope to see you guys in the next story, bye!
(Word count: 668)