-A scion, a telepath, and a ball-

Hello again! This short au story is going to be about what if Damain caught the ball during the dodgeball game. I love this episode, so I hope you will like the au I came up with this story. So enjoy!
.......................................
Anya was about to closed her eyes, she braised herself for the pain from the ball thats going to be hitting her..........but it didnt? She then opened her eyes to see Damain holding the ball back with all his might. Anya's eyes sparkled, she couldnt believed what just happened. The boy who had bullied her from the moment she entered eden was protecting for her. She knew he was in pain, in pain for her.... He was like papa or bondman from spy wars risking their lives for other people's safety. He was so... he was so.... Before she could shut her mouth, the words had already escaped her.
Anya: "Your... so cool!"
Despite this embarrassing saying of hers, this gave Damain the strength he needed. He concentrated all his might in this catch and finally caught the ball without dropping it.
Emile: "Wow bossman you caught the ball!"
Ewen: "Yeah! All that training sure did pay off!"
Anya still on the ground, had still been staring at Damain. He risked the potential stella star that could have help make his family proud of him just so she wouldn't get hurt. For some reason, she felt something strange for him after what just happened. Maybe he is a good guy?
Anya: "You-you protected Anya, does that mean your a good guy after all?" This made Damain blush.
Damain: "Sh-shut up! I just got tired of him picking on us thats all!"
Damain pov: "Ugh, my hands hurt. But at least that idiot is still fine"
Anya began to see Damain in a new light. She stood up while still focusing her eyes on Damain.
Anya: "Thank you for protecting me Sy-on boy."
Damain: "Wh-whatever, lets finish this match once and for all"
But before he could walk away, Anya grabbed his hand. She remembered in an anime that the male lead and female lead joined hands while saying the same line,
Anya: "Its us against the world!"
Damain's heart once again pumped faster and faster. He felt something in those green emerald eyes of hers that he hasnt in his entire short existence. He felt comfort while being with her. He gave her a short smile, before glaring back towards Bill.
Damain: "We will never give up without a fight Watkins!"

While this was all happening, Bill was stunned. How could this Desmond boy be able to block his attack? And with that girl still in the game, what if his team was going to be defeated? He brushed that thought off, he knew there was no one who could win against him.
Bill pov: "Its ok, as long as I can read their moves and position, ill be able to win this."

And Anya can predict his moves! She realises she can just read his mind and pass the information to Damain. She then came up with a plan.
Anya: "Sy-on boy! I have a plan!"
She gestured him to come closer, which made him turn red. She then told him of the plan and some advice on how to dodge Bill's moves. Damain when picked up the dodgeball which was on the floor and raised it above his head.
Damain: "Your going down Watkins"

He then threw the ball with full strength and the ball went flying in the air. It then went-
—To be continued?—
..........................................
Hope you like this story! I honestly don't know if I should make a part 2 cause Im not even sure if Bill is defeatable. Ill probably try to think of a part but I cant promise anything. Ill probably post another au damianya story before a confirmed part 2 so stay tuned. Oh and btw, this story is inspired by this story https://archiveofourown.org/works/33413779/chapters/99458331#workskin I love this writer's stories so pls check it out. Anyway, hope to see you all in my next story, bye!