sorry amity episode 4

amity was sitting on her bed upstairs in her house suddenly she heard a knock on the front door she get under the covers and hid a few minutes later her mom came in her room daliah: "someones here to see you get up brat" amity: "who is it also i told you to knock!" daliah: "i dont care just go answer the door" amity got and went to open the door she gasped in surprise when she saw luz the human!! amity: "what do you want leave me alone" luz: "i want to say sorry im sorry amity that i said all those things about you liking bosha its fine for you to like bosha i was just mad because my mami replaced me with an imposter name vee" amity: "oh its ok it didnt hurt me that bad will you help me tell bosha i like her??" luz: "ok"

luz and amity went to heckside and bosha was practicing for grugebi and she was very good at it amity: "bosha i have something to tell you!!" bosha put down her ball and went over bosha: "oh hi amity what is it" amity: "i like you bosha ever since we became friends when we were 4 i loved you and i wanted to ask you out for grom but i was scared" bosha: "omg i feel the same way!! do you want to go out somewhere??" amity: "yes!!" luz: "aww thats cute" luz pawsed thinking about hunter luz: "whish he was here now......" amity: "who" luz: "oh nothing just someone i have a crush on no big deal but hes got a bad home life and its sad and we cant meet that much so its sad" amity: "who is it" luz: "dont freak out but hes the golden guard" amity and bosha: "WHAT!!!!!!" luz: "hes nice okay hes not bad he just has a bad home life belos treats him like an idiot and says he has to marry a girl, which and not me so he can be pure bred!!" amity: "he sounds like my mum" luz: "i know its dumb ugh i wish he was here" hunter: "luz luz im here! i ran away!!" luz: "hunter!!" luz hugged hunter and luz kissed him on the cheeck hunter gasped but his hole face was blushing red like amities does all the time luz: "what happend why did you run away???" hunter: "its complicated but here what happened"

an hour ago

belos and hunter were in the castle room and belos was punching the wall with green goo belos: "hunter why did you say that!! you need to be pure not with a human how many times do i have to say it!!" hunter: "let me do what i want!!!!!" suddenly belis notices something red on hunters back he points at it belos: "whats that" hunter hides it again hunter: "nothing nothing!! its nothing!!!" belos grabed the red thing and gasped and dropped it on the floor it was keegan!! belos couldnt believe that hunter was hiding a palismun from him how insane! belos: "how dare you not tell me about this!!!!" he picked up keegan and almost snapped him but hunter teleported in front of him and stole keegan back and hopped on keegan and flew fast away belos: "get back here!!!!" hunter flew and flew and flew as fast as he could

to the present

hunter: "so thats what happened" luz: "oh im so sorry you can stay at the owl house with me and eida and king and hootie instead of going back" hunter: "yeah that would be nice" they walked to the owl house together and eida opened the door eida: "what are you doing with the golden guard luz!!!" luz: "its ok hes my boyfriend! hes good i swear!!" eida: "ok if you say so"

to be continued