Luz meets andreas

sorry i was on vacation in astralia sorry for not posting but here!!! 😀😀😀

Luz and hunter at the owl house go back and are sad they gasp wen they see the owl house empty and ruined!!! luz: "what hapeened!!!" hunter: "kikymoorah was hear look footprints!!!" hunter pointing to foot on the ground that was small and looked like kikys foot luz gasped luz: "no what happened!!" ???: "the human wasnt here ugh why" a muffle voice from outside sais luz and hunter hide and peek to look at what it was they saw something blue but nothing more they looked through the outside door the door was gone and hootie!! the miserty voice kept taking ???: "why wasnt the human here she should have be here!!!!" belos: "this is the adress human should be here she needs to pay for tries to make hunter not pure bred!!" eida: "she in the human relam you will never find her there haha!!" king: "ugh i hope you do find her shes getting sooooo annoying" eide: "king be quiet your being mean.." king sees luz in the house owl king: "there i see her and golden guard hunter get then!!!" andreas bersted through the door and looked around but saw nothing!!! andreas: "you lyed take them to the cunformotariam to be petrefied!!" kind: "no i saw her" the coven guards and andrias go away from the house and luz stopping breathing starts breathing again.

hunter: "that was close how did you do that!!" luz: "its invisibibility spell its super good for hiding now we have to get eida and king back go!!" hunter: "king doesnt care about you luz he is mean and a buly and he tried to help anrias find you hes not trusting!!" luz: "But he my family why does he no want me there???" hunter: "idk but well figur it out" luz: "we atleas need to get eida back she my scone mama" hunter: "ok"

hunter and luz travvel to the emporers casle were they sneak into the casle luz look through the window of hunters room and see coven scouts staning there!!! luz: "youre bedroom is garded we had to find another way in" hunter: "ok" they sneak through the croud through the mane doors of the casle were they got inside they sneak to the prison and see eida and king in the bars king alseep eida awake luz: "eida its me and hunter were here for you!!" eida: "omg luz be quite king asleep he reveal were you are if he awayk!!!" luz: "ok how we getting you out" eida: "belos got the key in the petyfied room" luz: "ok we got there" hunter: "yall luz go ill stay to look over the owl lady" luz: "yes I got now" eida: "ok be safe dont get cauhgt" luz: "ok" luz goes to the petryfied room and sees keys handing up on the stachue luz: "yes" luz grabbs the kay But the flor rumbles andrias: "hello luz"

CLIFFHANDER 😱😱