Hunter in the owl house episode 4

hunter at the owl house was eating gryphon eggs with luz eida walks in eida: "not used to him being in the house huh but now that i think about it i wish rain was here that would be nice" luz: "whoes rain" hunter: "their the head of the bard conven" luz: "oh the one willow told me about yeah he seems cool what does he do" eida: "he used to date me but he stopped because i was cursed i guess she didnt like curses or owl" eida looked sad and hunter got up and walked to her hunter: "i saw them in the castle a few days ago are you sure their dead??" eida: "he got captured but darius and ebarwolf i had to run away i cant save her" hunter: "we can get them back lets go get magic and palismuns we are getting them to eida!!!"

eida and luz and hunter went to the emporers castle to get rain and leave they knocked out three guards and stole there uniforms and put them on as a discise. they walked into the castle and past by a blue haird woman her name was lillith eida gasped and lillith looked at them but hunter stepped in front of eida hunter: "we need to see the coven head" lillith: "ok over there" she points to a hallway and the three walk to the hallway and through to a door they open the door and see coven heads there hunter: "we need to see rain" rain stepps in front of the coven heads hey grab their palismun and he waves it around rain: "what do you need me for" eida almost cryd rain was ok but they were hypnotised!!! hunter: "come with us rain we have important bard talk for your information......" rain: "ok" rain follows them outside where eida rips off her clothes and reveals that it was eida the whole time!! luz and hunter do the same and rain gasps and pulls out a voilin rain: "stay back owl lady im a coven head and you cant trick me!!!" eida puts a sleep spell on and knocks rain out he falls to the flore unconshus. luz: "lets take her home so we can talk"

at owl house

eida made a spell and put it on rain giving him their memories back rain woke up rain: "where am i eida" eida: "your at the owl house your ok now your memories were whiped" rain: "oh thank you eida i know about the day of uniti" eida and hunter and luz: *gaps* rain: "its a plan to whipe out all humans accept for any on the demon raelm!!!" luz: "*gasp* my mami is there ohno!!" rain: "yes its for revenge on the humans for what they did to belos when he was a kid!!! we need to stop him!!!" luz: "yes quickly!!"

now beloses pov

belos: "we are almost done its going to whipe out all the humans!!!" ????: "good then we can have revenge" belos walked away revealing who he was talking to it was ANDRIAS!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

to be continued