two

┌──═━┈━═──┐

two - Venus learns that her trademarked stunt allows her to have fun.

"No promises, Birdman."

└──═━┈━═──┘

~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~

The group of pilots sat outside. They were all in chairs, looking ahead at their commander, Cobra.

"Now, you'll be trained and evaluated by a few specialized civilian specialists. The civilians are here because they are our best source of information on enemy aircraft." He paused because a loud aircraft just landed, "We are dealing with F-5s and A-4s as our Mig simulators-"

As before, Venus stopped listening. She looked out at the hangar and saw aircrafts being worked on and such.

The girl couldn't believe that she out of all people got chosen to fly at Top Gun.

Venus only moved to the United States a little under ten years ago, even then she returned to Russia sometimes. Once the girl actually became a legal citizen, she applied to be in the Navy.

The blonde went on missions all across the world, which started her desire to be a fighter pilot. That was also why her English wasn't the greatest.

Victoria went to college and got the best grades, she trained harder than anyone could imagine. This was why she was at Top Gun. Not because of a rich parent or blackmail. The girl got there by working literal sweat, blood, and tears.

Venus still returned to Russia every chance she got off. Sure, it was expensive, but she could never actually leave her-

A sudden nudge hit her shoulder, she looked to see Rooster. He gave her a confused look, wondering why she was zoning out.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. We have a hop to take." Cobra stated and walked through the rows, leading everyone to stand up and follow him. "The hard deck on this hop will be ten-thousand feet. There'll be no engagement below that."

They were walking through a narrow hallway to get changed into their gear.

"You were zoning out again, Venus." The man nearly sighed.

"It is not my fault the lecture was boring."

Rooster smirked, "Alright, alright. Don't get yourself killed out there alright?"