twelve

┌──═━┈━═──┐

twelve - Seas the day.

"I was flying, sir."

└──═━┈━═──┘

~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~

It's been two weeks since Victoria has last spoken with Rooster.

He's been trying to talk with her, trying to make her talk to him. But, she wasn't having it. Rooster called her a whore and that's all she needed to know.

The man apologized many times and did little things for her like get her apple juice every morning and open the door for her. Rooster couldn't buy her forgiveness.

When he first brought her apple juice, it made her smile a little. She only mentioned once that she loved apple juice and how it was way better than orange, and they had a little argument over it. It was just the fact that he remembered.

But, one little thing wouldn't earn her forgiveness.

He found that out on day three when she still wasn't speaking with him.

Every single pilot knew something was off when they weren't smiling. Many people like Payback and Fanboy came up to her, asking her what happened. But, she only told two people, Pheonix and Hangman.

You're probably wondering, 'Why Hangman?'

Well, let's put it really simple for you, they were each other's best friends. Not as close as her and Rooster or her and Pheonix, but they were still close.

Hangman wasn't a douchebag to her and she likes people who aren't mean to her(*ahem* Rooster). So, she told him and his only reply was, 'I don't blame him for thinking that, the two hottest people in Top Gun not sleeping together? That just sounds wrong.'

That landed him with a fist in his gut.

Victoria Petrov walked onto the hangar, ready for their last week in Top Gun. She strolled by her desk, seeing her morning apple juice, accompanied by Rooster.

Venus sat down and stayed silent, waiting for Cobra to come in. Rooster didn't utter a single word, knowing that would make things worse.

Victoria's eyes landed on Rooster's hands in his lap. He was fiddling with his fingers like he always did when he was nervous.