six

┌──═━┈━═──┐

six - This is why Venus doesn't socialize.

"Why does this burn?"

└──═━┈━═──┘

~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~

"Everyone gets a day off tomorrow."

Those six words made Venus's whole face light up. She looked towards Rooster who sat next to her and he smiled back at her. The girl couldn't quite see his eyes from his sunglasses, but she knew he was looking at her as she turned back toward her Commander.

"We will be back to training by seven the following morning, understood?"

There was a collective, "Understood."

"Dismissed."

Everyone shot up, rushing to get out of their uniforms. They never got a free day before and have been there for two weeks.

While everyone was walking, everybody was spitting ideas on what to do.

"The beach?"
"Hard Deck."
"What about Volleyball?"
"We can go to a restaurant."

Hangman started to say his opinion on all of the ideas, "Yes. Yes. Maybe. And, we don't have enough money for that, Fanboy."

Coyote piped in, "I say we go to the beach, play some football, maybe volleyball. Then, we could go to the Hard Deck."

Everyone agreed, nodding their heads.

As Venus was about to walk into her locker room to shower, an arm wrapped around her waist, spinning her around.

"Birdman, what did I say about warning me?" Laughter spilled from her mouth as he set her down.

He seemed to get rid of his Aviators. His brown eyes found her green ones. His arms were still around her waist, they were so close.

The man licked his lips, "So, I was thinking, tomorrow night." He paused trying to think of a good way to word it.

"Yes, I do believe that I will be alive tomorrow night." She patted his chest, "Thank you for asking, Birdman."

Rooster chuckled, "I mean, tomorrow night, uh, you want to go watch a movie?"

Venus furrowed her eyebrows, "I thought we were going to the bar?"