Untitled Part 13

Hank and Hotch rushed the young girl to the hospital while the team combed the area for any evidence of Foyet. Once at the hospital Hank had gone with his surrogate granddaughter to be checked out while Hotch called his younger cousin.

At the district Ryan struggled hard looking at the pill bottle in his hand. All he needed was one small pill to take the edge away. One pill and his nerves would be calm, he wouldn't feel so jittery and irate. No! Not a chance in hell he couldn't do it taking one would destroy everything he worked so hard for. Adam would never let him back around Sophia ever again. Sophia was his will to fight, she gave him the will, courage and strength to fight and battle this addiction. He refused to turn out like his brother and let the drugs and booze consume him.

For years Ryan never had a reason to stay clean and sober now he does and he does not intend to screw it up for any reason. Something was breaking him from his thoughts a consistent annoying ringing and vibrating it was his phone he quickly went for it answering it.

"Soph? Sophia baby? Is that you?" Ryan rambled out.

"Ryan calm down, it's Aaron. We found Sophia she's at the hospital getting checked out now" Aaron came on responding to his cousin.

"Is she ok? Is she alright? Is she-" He continued to ramble before his cousin stopped him again.

"Ryan she's fine, you and Adam can come down to see her, Sergeant Voight is with her now"

"We're on our way"

Ryan forgot the bottle of pills in the bathroom and ran to Adam, Adam was pacing frantically holding his phone so tight he could have destroyed it. Ryan came rushing in and crashed into the frantic officer.

"Adam...Sophia....hospital...gotta go....now" Ryan went out in one sentence.

"Woah woah, Ryan slow down. I can't understand you" Adam told him.

Taking a deep breath and calming down some he looked at him. "Aaron called me, he and Hank are at the hospital with Sophia. She's fine, Hank is with her while she's getting examined. Let's go now"

Without another word the two men ran out the district and out to Adam's car. They sped off down the street heading to med. Unknown to them, Foyet had been following them. Aaron was checking in with Rossi at the scene and as he predicted they didn't get anything from the scene.

Foyet was a smart bastard, he was back at playing his mind games. And those were the most dangerous games to play because they could end in a million different ways and they could most likely be deadly and catastrophic.

Hank had stepped out as Sophia was resting and he saw Aaron getting off the phone the older man had gone to the BAU chief.

"Any word?" Hank asked.

"Nothing from my team or yours. No evidence, no much of a sign he was there. Foyet is smart and he's playing mind games. That's when he's most dangerous. I did call Ryan so he and Adam can come down to see Sophia. How's she doing?" Aaron replied.

"She's fine, no physical injuries. No signs of foul play. Just slight dehydration so they have her on an IV with fluids, she's asleep"

"Sergeant I never meant for him to take Sophia, he's using my cousin and his daughter to play games with me. He's already using my ex wife and son as well"

"I won't let this bastard do anything to Adam, Sophia or Ryan. You have my word Aaron"

"I will end Foyet here if I must, if it's the last thing I do"

"I'm behind you on that"

Adam and Ryan were on the way to the hospital when a car came up speeding and Adam started to try and get away from him. The young officer was still healing from his previous injuries he wasn't trying to have anymore right now.

As he was driving Adam was losing control of the steering wheel altogether he was swerving all over till he swerved and crashed into a tree. Both Adam and Ryan were knocked unconscious. The car that had been chasing them came to a stop and went to the damaged car seeing the two injured unconscious men.

Foyet smiled evilly. "It's time for another game Aaron"

...........

So sorry for the long delay, I recently lost a job and started a new one and still am in training and adjusting to my new schedule. Read and enjoy!