Untitled Part 17

"Hiya Aaron"

Hotch kept his cool, his gun aimed securely at Foyet. If the older man made one wrong move that would be the end of his life. The agent looked and saw Hank on the floor passed out, he had to play this out very carefully.

"Foyet, where is Ryan?" Aaron asked calmly.

"No, hi. How are you? Straight to the point like always" Foyet replied with an evil grin.

"Where is he? I won't ask again"

"He's...tied up right now but I can take a message for him"

"Foyet.."

"Is this part of my profile Aaron? Not showing fear"

"This is between you and me. Leave Ryan and Sophia out of it, they're innocent."

"Do you know how easy it was for me to get that precious little beauty? God the things I could have done to her"

With that said Hotch had charged at him tackling him to the ground, throwing a fist to his face. Foey then took a swing at Aaron as the two started to brawl on the floor.

Hank was coming around, he was blinking trying to clear his vision. He heard noises and blindly saw two figures fighting, the older man figured it was Aaron and Foyet. Putting his hand to the back of his head to check for blood and thankfully there wasn't any, just a big knot on the back of his head. When he got up he stumbled a bit but managed to get up.

His first instinct was to help Hotch with Foyet but he also had to find Ryan and make sure he was alright but most of all alive. He started searching the large warehouse while the other two men fought, the older man figured Hotch would be able to handle his own. Keeping his gun to his side he searched all over for Ryan.

Pain. That was all Ryan felt. His body pulsing and throbbing, his once white pale skin was now covered in dark red sticky blood. He had blood pouring from everywhere. His face, the multiple stab wounds throughout his body. From all the blood lost he was slowly losing consciousness and his vision going black.

'No! Sophia needs me, she can't lose another parent. Fight for her! Fight for her!" He kept mentally telling himself. He had to fight for her, his little girl. The same girl that gave him the strength to fight his addiction.

"Ryan!"

He swore he heard a voice calling to him but it seemed to be so far away, so distant. Hank had found him in one of the rooms tied to a chair sitting in a pool of his own blood, it looked as if he was already dead. When Hank rushed over for a pulse and thankfully he found one, it was faint and weak but it was there. Ryan's breathing was slow and shallow.

Ryan was so out of it he didn't even hear Hank calling for help on his phone. He kept trying to mutter something, it was so soft his voice could barely be heard.

"S...So...Soph....Sophia...." He tries to get out, spitting out drool and blood.

"She's fine, she's safe" Hank tells him softly. "Stay with me Ryan. Think about Sophia. Keep your mind on her. Help is on the way"

"S-so...c...cold"

"I know, just keep talking to me. Stay awake"

"I...I don't...wanna...die"

"You're not going to"

Hank tried to help him up and walk out the room but Ryan was so weak from the blood loss he fell. The older Sergeant felt he may not be able to get Ryan out and he may not have a choice but to wait for help.

He didn't wanna move Ryan far to avoid causing any other injuries nor did he want to leave him but he had to go check on Hotch. The older man went back to the agent.

"Hotch?! Hotch!"

He didn't get a response which made him even more concerned. When he got back to where Aaron and Foyet were he stopped seeing the scene in front of him. Foyet was on the floor dead, his face bloody and bruised. Aaron standing over him, his knuckles had splatters of blood, they were bright red as they started bruising.

Hotch felt himself zoned out and didn't even see or hear Hank coming in. The next few minutes were a complete blur for him. The remaining members of Intelligence and the BAU team arrived and worked to figure out what happened.

Ryan was quickly attended to by paramedics and rushed off to the hospital in the blink of an eye. Hotch was being looked over himself by other paramedics and it seemed as if he was fine. They were simply wrapping his knuckles after cleaning them of the blood.

Foyet was dead and it was now over. Now the question remains, would Ryan live after the brutal attack?