Chapter 02

Lena's POV

I was on the clothing shop and I need to buy a new dress for the awarding of the year. It's in three months but I want to shop early.

We own a clothing company and this store is one of ours. I mean one of my big Brother's store.

I pick two dresses the one is emerald green and the other is gold color. And I've been here since morning and it's already one in the afternoon.

I'm a model but I don't have a taste for this dresses and that's why I have my own stylist but she resign because she will be moving on the other country with her husband and kids. She works for me for three years and she is very good at it. She explain what kind of fabric and how it looks good on me and she is very honest she even scolded me if I don't listen to her. But I don't care because she is my friend and I know some of the boss don't like that their employee will scold them and I'm not like them and she is fifty year old. The same age as my mother.

  So now I'm on my own and I'm struggling which one should I wear. I groaned in frustration and look at them again. I like the green one and I also like the gold one. I know I can afford this two but I don't want to waste my money because I only wear them once.

I groaned again.

"You should pick the emerald one" a woman's voice came behind me and I turn around to see beautiful girl. She has those sapphire eyes and dirty blonde hair and long legs. She could be a model if she want to. "Sorry if I startled you, it's just I heard you groaning and I came near you and saw that your struggling which one you should pick so I came here and that emerald green dress will looks good one you. I know it's non if my business but I wanted to help" she said and offered me a genuine smile. I smile back and Walk near her "thank you, and are you sure that this emerald one will look good on me?" I asked and her and she nodded she came near the dresses ans study them.

 I smile back and Walk near her "thank you, and are you sure that this emerald one will look good on me?" I asked and her and she nodded she came near the dresses ans study them

Yep, the fabric of this one is a little rough while the other is smother and if you wear this one it's kinda heavy and you will have a chance to be strip or something" she said pointing the gold one, wow she's good I think she is fashion designer ...

Yep, the fabric of this one is a little rough while the other is smother and if you wear this one it's kinda heavy and you will have a chance to be strip or something" she said pointing the gold one, wow she's good I think she is fashion designer or maybe she works here. "And the green one is smoother that the other the fabric is nice and this will definitely look good on you, I didn't mean that the other will look good one you but based on your pale skin this one looks better than the other" she explained and I smile. "Wow, your good. Do you work here?" I asked and she shook her head. "in here with my friend. We were walking and decided to stop by" she said and look around maybe looking for her friend. "Are you a designer?" I ask and she smile sadly.