Chapter 06

Kallius' POV

"Kallius, I love you too" she said and I look at her in the eyes searching if she is telling the truth or if she is just joking. Buy I see nothing...

She loves me back...

She loves me back!

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her so thight "kallius.... Can't breathe...." She managed to say in my thight grip "shoot! I'm so, sorry my love" I apologise and release her.

"Can you say it again?" I asked and she giggled. That giggled make me melt all the time "I I love you" she said and I kissed her so rough yet so gentle. The kiss is different from the kiss we shared before.

It's full of love, passion, care and happiness.... But I know when there is going to be happy moments there will be a sad moments.... And I hope it's not going to happen to me, to us.

We pulled away panting, catching our breaths and we look each other in the eye "I love you too" I said and kiss her forehead.

"What's her name?" She ask after a moment of silence... "What?" I asked, I don't really who she's talking about. "Your Ex" she said emphasizing the word 'Ex' I sighed and pulled her into my arms. I'm holding her as if she's going to leave me. "Celine" I answered and she stayed quiet for a moment and smile at me, a weak smile.

"I want to take you tomorrow to my parents house, I want them to meet the woman who I'm you to marry with and have two kids" I said and she gasped.

What? I want to kids with her and I want to marry her.

"D-do you want to have K-kids with me?" She asked and looking at me nervously. "Yeah, Who will it be?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Wait. Let's get back to what you said earlier" she said and I nodded "I want you to meet my parents" I answered and put a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"What if the don't approve at our relationship?" She asked and I sighed "I'll tell you the truth, my Mom is like dramatic she will either throw a tantrum or attacked you will a hug. And my Dad is well, he's the only one who can handle my mom's dramatic ass but his a his a good guy and I know for sure that they will like you" I answered and she gulp and her eyes is wide "okay...." She said unsure and I chuckled. She smacked my chest Making me stop.

"Good night" I said and peck her lips then her forehead "Good night, I love you bear" she said and I chuckled at her nickname at me "so your going to give me a nickname?" I tease and she nodded smiling "Buttercup, Peanut Butter, Flower, Honey Bunches, hunny bunny" she said showing her fingers as she count "yeah! I have a lot of nicknames for you my buttercup" she tease at the nickname. I scrunch my nose at the nickname she just gave me "Nope, your not going to call me that" I said sternly and she giggled "and who are you? Your not my daddy" she said and I smirk at her "I-i didn't mean it like that!" She stutter and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Good night butterfly" I said and she snuggle on my chest and not long enough I hear her little snore.

When she said she live Chris I really got angry, I don't want her to love someone else. Hell I will kill them if I want!

Okay maybe not kill....

I snake my hands on her waist pulling her to me and hug her. And soon after I drift to sleep with the love of my life on my arms.

Jasmine's POV

I wake up feeling a pair of arms on me, hugging me tightly. I squint my eyes as the sun is kissing my face I look to my side to see the most handsome man that Ever existed.

I stare at him and a smile form on my face. He's so adorable when his asleep. I ran my hands trough his hair and play with it.

He groan and squint his eyes. And he look around and he's eyes landed on me. "Good morning" I said in my morning voice "Good morning" he said in a very sexy voice and snuggle on my chest, I continued playing with his hair and he put a feather kisses on my chest and he stop and look at me.