Chapter 04

Jasmine's POV

I'm surprised to what I was about to see....

Kallius is not wearing a shirt and his on the window he immediately turn to me shock.

"Uh- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to enter it's was just I'm scared of the lightning and thunder. I'm going now" I said Shyly as I was about to go he run towards me and hold my hand. "Stay" he said and I look at him and smile. "Thank you" I said and he pulled me on the bed and he hopped in next to me. "Can you hug me? Please?" I said in very low voice. I didn't asked twice because kallius' hands is already on my waist and my head is on his bare chest.

Ohhh, he smell so good..... Maybe if I inhale his scent and-

"Don't worry mi amor I am here" he said and I smile. "Thank you" I said and he pull me away from him chest and he look me straight in the eyes. "Butterfly, if you say thank you to me I promise I will kiss you. So stop thanking me even if it's just a little help" he said and I look down "my mom always thought me to thank someone if it's was just a little things" I stated and he just sighed.

My eyes begun to get heavy and next thing I know is I drift to sleep with kallius holding me and the rain outside us pouring heavily.

Two months later.......

Two months have passed since I got hired and two months of being a designer. My works and design have been good some of the models like it and they even used it for there fashion show.

I have my own phone now, I-phone 13 pro. Can you believe it? And if course I already received my payment and kallius increases it since my work has been sold before it gets on the other stores.

Kallius give me a week off and I used it to transfer all of our things on our new house. Yeah, I saved a lot of money so we can buy our own place.

Outside of the house

Living room

Kitchen