Chapter 05

I wake up feeling sore down. I squint my eyes as the sun shine on eyes. I tap the side and feel the bed is empty. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up and leaned on the headboard of the bed.

I stand up and fall on the floor. "Ahh!" I shouted as my legs feels like jelly. "What happened?!" Kallius said as soon as he stepped a foot on the room. He quickly lifted me up from the floor and put me on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked concern clear on his voice and he put a strand of my hair in the back of my ear. I glare at him,

is he serious right now?

"You said you will be gentle and why can't I feel my legs? I think I can't Walk i will be paralyzed and I can't have kids because I can't Walk and-" I keep blabbing when kallius smashed his lips on mine, I didn't kiss him back so he pulled away. "Your such a drama queen, you know? Of course you can Walk. I will get the bathtub ready it will help the sore fade" he explained and I glare at him "you did not just called me drama queen!" I hissed and he rolled his eyes at me. "Oh. baby but I just did" he mocked and smirk at me

I rolled my eyes at him and he smashed his lips on mine and "you baby girl is not aloud to rolled your eyes at me" he said after he pulled away. "Wait here I will get the bathtub ready" he said and I nodded.

I look at him as he walk to the bathroom and he was wearing a sweatpants and I'm sure he is not wearing any boxers because it was poking. He's muscular chest is so.....

"Enjoying what you see?" He ask cockily and I rolled my eyes at him. He came In front of me and he smashed his lips on mine.

When we pulled away he lifted me up bridal style. And oh, did I forgot to tell you that I'm fully Naked?

He put me on the bathtub that fill with water. I dip my finger on it to know how much the temperature is it.

He really knows how much I like it this way.....

He soon hop in as soon as he strip his sweatpants and I was between his legs he's big boy is poking on my back and I shiver. He kisses my neck and cupped my left boob and then the other. I let a moan scape my mouth as he nip on my neck.

                               •••

"Kallius!" I shouted as he run with my underwear on his hands and a smirk plastered on his beautiful face. "Catch me baby!" He yelled back as he hopped on the bed and let me tell you that he is only in his boxers and my lace underwear on his index finger twirling it round and round.

"Fine! If you want to play it this way then you have it!" I said and put my bra on and my dress without any underwear.

"Butterfly....." He said but I ignore him as I went outside but he closes the door when I opened it Making me yelp. "Your not going out without underwear" he said sternly And i just rolled my eyes at him, but as soon as I rolled my eyes he smashes his lips on mine and kiss me fully. I didn't respond to his kisses because I'm still upset because if his childish.

"Your really ignoring me now?" He ask as he crosses his arms on his chest Making his chest look bigger. and his eyebrows are furrowed, hmmmmm I just wanted to jump at him right now.

I didn't reply. "I'm sorry" he said and circle his arms on my waist from the back and put his chin on my shoulder and peck my neck, I smile a little at his cuteness.

•••

We went to my place so I can change and we made our way to the company because I have a project and he needs to sign some papers for the brands who wants to buy our designs.